• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Early Christmas Gift !!! look inside FlowForged M350

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Any chance on these bright silver or polished in a 20"? Or 19", whatever.
Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
HUGE Thanks to Carlos and Paul, You guys are the Best!:hail:
Merry Christmas!

I just realized this is the second set of wheels I bought from Paul for the same car in the same year :lol:

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I actually am a big fan of the stock PP wheels, but those are some sick looking wheels...

Definitely way down the line for me, but I'd like to go wider in the front and back. What is the max width you guys would recommend for front and back including tire size for those M350 wheels in either 19" or 20"?

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I actually am a big fan of the stock PP wheels, but those are some sick looking wheels...

Definitely way down the line for me, but I'd like to go wider in the front and back. What is the max width you guys would recommend for front and back including tire size for those M350 wheels in either 19" or 20"?
on the new Mustang Platform everyone tends to be running

19x10 front and back or
19x10 front with a 19x11 rear

same for the 20" either 20x10 front and back
or 20x10 front and/or 20x11 rears

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
WKT: how is the traction with nitto invos?

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
If I may advise sir, their awesome personally the most popular tire that goes onto our members setups next to the NT05 wheels. They last well have awesome channels for water to move through, wide which is a plus and pricing is super affordable.

Being a ultra high performance tire youll get a good amount of traction out of them.

Reactions: WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I had Mickey Thompson Street Comps 275/35-20 and 275/40-20, which were smooth as glass ( they were mounted and balanced by Need4SpeedMotors ) handled very good and had good grip from a dead stop or roll. From an aggressive launch from a stop light the would spin some as you matted the throttle in 1st and when you hit 2nd.
But the Nitto Invo's are a step above, th Invo's are smooth like the Mickeys, but have a ton of grip, cornering and in a straight line. From an aggressive launch from a stop light the Invo's spin a little but it is freaking moving and usaually pretty solid in second.
The Mickeys are great for the money, absolutely no complaints, but the Invo's are awesome for the money. They cost more but you get more.
So to answer your question directly, a TON of grip

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Thanks WKT

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I had Mickey Thompson Street Comps 275/35-20 and 275/40-20, which were smooth as glass ( they were mounted and balanced by Need4SpeedMotors ) handled very good and had good grip from a dead stop or roll. From an aggressive launch from a stop light the would spin some as you matted the throttle in 1st and when you hit 2nd.
But the Nitto Invo's are a step above, th Invo's are smooth like the Mickeys, but have a ton of grip, cornering and in a straight line. From an aggressive launch from a stop light the Invo's spin a little but it is freaking moving and usaually pretty solid in second.
The Mickeys are great for the money, absolutely no complaints, but the Invo's are awesome for the money. They cost more but you get more.
So to answer your question directly, a TON of grip
Thank you sir, its always good when we get real world info and experience on rubber choices.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
We had them on our 2013 GT500. 275 in front, 295 in rear. I loved them even though I could break them loose at higher RPMs when the torque from the blower really kicked in. We got caught in a downpour with 1" standing water on the road. I felt very comfortable at speeds up to 50mph, limited only by visibility.

In the colder weather, they didn't grip as well but that's to be expected from a tire like this.

We only got about 12,000 miles out of the rear tires with only slightly aggressive driving. The fronts still have 50% of their tread on them.

I highly recommend these. We will most likely be getting a set of these for our 2015 50YLE.
Sponsored