• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Early Christmas Gift !!! look inside FlowForged M350

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The First Forum Member to Post what Paul from Need 4 Speed Drives as a Daily driven car gets the 50%. guys im doing this as a nice gesture so dont go all crazy if you dont win, when that happens then we cant offer special offers like this ever.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
honda accord

Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
YES!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!! Carlos your the MAN!!!!!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Damn haha the few minutes I'm not attached to my phone and on Tapatalk checking this forum

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
GUys for all those who have purchased the M350 we completely thank you for all your support, having all this positive feed back has allowed us to simply wake up in the morning and say " FCK it lets give something away to these amazing members.
we did this not to devalue the wheels in anyway as the standing price is still retailed at 1499.00. I wanted some members to have a opportunity to experience our brand with out clearing out there bank accounts after all it is Christmas and many of you have families, kids to look after so this was our small gift offering to you.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Oh man sorry buddy but hey there may be a next time.
All good, I'll keep my eye out for another flash deal. I'm not even in the market for wheels but 50% of is like a sore dick. You can't beat it!!! Thanks for running these specials!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Carlos that works, but Simon [MENTION=19606]1crazymach[/MENTION] picked it up as the first person so seems like we need to hook up [MENTION=14730]WKT[/MENTION] as well lol, share the love right

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform