Dynotech

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I ordered a one piece from Dynotech based on the favorable opinion of their gear compared to other brands such as DSS. But that was over two months ago and they aren't answering their phones or emails. There is a message saying that they are in the process of moving warehouses, but that is fairly old by now.

Does anyone else have any ideas about what's going on over there? Shaftmasters is sold out and I'm wondering at this point if I should cancel the order and move on.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I looked at driveshafts several months ago (Dynotech and Shaftmasters) and encountered the same issue. Shaftmasters told me that they were having an issue with sourcing some of the components and to keep checking back periodically. I figured I just would put this mod on the back burner until there was a readily supply available again. I think companies know, or at least have a pretty good idea what their lead times look like and should tell the customer up front. It reminds me of an auto repair shop taking in 20 cars, leading each customer to believe their ride will be fixed in a timely manner, when the reality is, they have one or two mechanics working and it’ll take forever. I’m sure if you had known of any lengthy delays, you probably wouldn’t have placed an order.

OP
OP
Templarum

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Welp, just arrived without any notice. Looking forward to having it installed soon.
Sponsored