The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys and gals. I’m sure this has been posted several times but I couldn’t find anything in the local areas. Who do you guys trust and go to for Dyno in SoCal. I’m in Anaheim so anything close by that you trust I would appreciate some information on. Thanks I had a time.
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Greg RET in Downey.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
GTR performance in Rancho Cucamonga

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info! I will check them both out.

Sponsored

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
JBA in San Diego. They're also working on a California smog legal TT kit for the GT350.

Ronaldhidge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronaldhidge
Vehicle(s)
Freelander
After living in Newport Beach for 24 years, its now been 10 years since I have lived in SoCal so I need some help catching up with the all comers meet schedule. I know they used to begin shortly after the first of the year at Long Beach and Mt. Sac. Is that still going on, and if not, what other options are there? Thanks Bubba

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
After living in Newport Beach for 24 years, its now been 10 years since I have lived in SoCal so I need some help catching up with the all comers meet schedule. I know they used to begin shortly after the first of the year at Long Beach and Mt. Sac. Is that still going on, and if not, what other options are there? Thanks Bubba
I would love to know this as well. Looking for something to meet new people. Cheers.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
in for updates on this one!
it's not a TT kit. i spoke with JBA and clarified with them. they are working on a CARB Vortech kit; there is no TT kit that is gonna get CARB. their owner, J Bittle, drives a gt350 with their vortech kit. they want $14.5k for their vortech kit with CARB (total installed). and it's a very basic kit. if you want OPG/CS done, it's an extra $2k or so. expensive.

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
it's not a TT kit. i spoke with JBA and clarified with them. they are working on a CARB Vortech kit; there is no TT kit that is gonna get CARB. their owner, J Bittle, drives a gt350 with their vortech kit. they want $14.5k for their vortech kit with CARB (total installed). and it's a very basic kit. if you want OPG/CS done, it's an extra $2k or so. expensive.
well, installed and tuned that’s not terrible...

...fat house is 14,999 for a non-CARB Whipple installed and you gotta ship/drive your machine all the way out there :wink:

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I would love to know this as well. Looking for something to meet new people. Cheers.
I'm in a pretty large mustang car club called Street Stangz, check out our website just Google us. We do charities, monthly car meets, even went out to Vegas one year. We have chapters all over, LA, LBC, Oregon, SFV and I believe trying to start back up the IE chapter. No monthly dues just ask that you attend our monthly meets. No drama and all mustangs welcomed. If interested let me know and I'll guide you in the direction of who to talk to.

There's a few of us maybe 10? So far, that are registered for the big ford car show in Irwindale this June