The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. Have any of you tried Puretrack in SoCal? When the pandemic hit they have been MIA so far. They hold most of there events at Angels Stadium. I'm hoping they come back soon as we get to the nicer weather. If any of you know of any updates or know them that would be great to know.
Sponsored

hints_of_gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Yeah, I went a few times to their events and really enjoyed how accessible it was. I haven't heard/ can't find any updates on them at all either. I hope they come back. For now I have been thinking of going to a speed ventures HPDE at auto club speedway as I hear good things.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Great to know. Just looked them up. Looking at the June 5 autocross at auto club speedway. When looking at their website they go to some pretty cool tracks. Puretrack goes to Willow Springs but these guys go to a couple of more. I can’t believe they go to Sonoma.

hints_of_gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I have been to Willow Springs (Big willow) once, quiet the track especially the last turn (9). June 5 at the auto club speedway sounds good maybe Ill see you there and anyone else who joins. Ill be heading down from LA. I haven't really taken the car out to any events the last year since everything got closed down and am looking forward to changing that.
Sponsored