Driver side front turnsignal not functioning

Discussion in 'Cosmetic/Visual Mods (Exterior + Interior)' started by blakedanatural, Dec 11, 2018.

1. blakedanatural

blakedanatural Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang 5.0 Premium
    0   0   0
    Hello all,
    I have a problem with my driver side front turn signal. I recently bought the Raxiom smoked sequential turn signal from American Muscle. Actual they are another pair due that I returned my previous ones under a 2 year warranty. Originally I noticed that the amber portion of the turn signal worked but the white portion was not lit when the lights are turned on. I called AM to ask how could I change the LED white bulbs and they said its under a 2 year warranty to just returned both signals. They sent me two new turn signals and the driver side still doesn't light when I turn on the lights but the amber turn signal works. I looked at the install to make sure if any wires was pinch and every thing is good. I checked to see if wee have fuses for turnal signals but we do not. So before I call AM again does anybody have any idea whats going on ? Is there a short some where and if so what testing protocol is there for testing. I do want to take to the dealer. Any help would be very appreciatived.

2. claydog501

claydog501 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    clay
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 ford mustang v6 magnetic
    0   0   0
    I got the same problem with my switch backs you ever figure it out

3. SLLABGIB

SLLABGIB New Member

First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle(s):
    2017 Ford Mustang
    0   0   0
    Were you able to figure out what was causing the problem?