Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
This may sound crazy but it works.... Take an inflatable pool raft get two ropes hang it horizontal from your garage ceiling, it's not static, meaning you can push it out of the way for getting in and out of your car. Very simple andvery effective... I got the idea when I was thinking about how my father hung a tennis ball on a rope so when you drove into your garage the ball would touch the windshield. It acts like an airbag...

OP
OP
Ironcitysteelers

Ironcitysteelers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White GT
This may sound crazy but it works.... Take an inflatable pool raft get two ropes hang it horizontal from your garage ceiling, it's not static, meaning you can push it out of the way for getting in and out of your car. Very simple andvery effective... I got the idea when I was thinking about how my father hung a tennis ball on a rope so when you drove into your garage the ball would touch the windshield. It acts like an airbag...
Seen that, can't garge door is there when open.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Install a pool noodle on her door.
Who knows how many dings she is responsible for.:mad:

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
No idea how people deal at home with their other best half. But I would explain her that she can park on the driveway. Sorry! I have no time for people who can't pay attention to other cars parked beside them.

I have to deal with a "Hit and Run" on my brand new Mustang in the moment. Parked in a spot with absolutely no vehicle close to me and (sorry) a stupid pickup showed up (maybe to take a look?) and left me with a bend quarter panel. Damage? Around $3,200 plus!

To protect a new car in the garage shouldn't be difficult with people who care about value. If you live with people who don't care ---> DRIVEWAY!

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Rip a pool noodle in half longways and glue it to a sheet magnet. The sheet magnet only needs to be slightly wider than the noodle. Make one for each side and use them in parking lots too.

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Fill her half of the garage with stuff for your garage (cabinets, lockers, work benches, tool boxes, air compressor, power washer, parts bins, etc) as you tell her you are upgrading the garage to better organize it. Then leave it there! Works great!
Sponsored