Sponsored

Doesn't look like things will settle down for a while ?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Awesome on your car! can't blame the dealers. perhaps there are more than the 3400 or 5500 (combine) folks out there that want this car. including me. :headbonk: so many of us will just have to pay higher than msrp.

another way of looking at it is that perhaps we all think Ford priced this car low? hence the demand.
I think it's a good price, but to me the main attraction is the unique character of the engine. I like the track focus and the option to buy comfortable seats for daily driving, but for instance the Boss 302 didn't hold the same appeal for me. Neat car but not quite as special in my opinion. Same with the GT500. Also I think the timing of Ford's reintroduction of the GT350 increases its desirability where some high end manufacturers are going away from naturally aspirated V8s and the prognosis is not good for continued production of larger V8s in performance cars.
Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
And don't forget the Tremec 6 speed - a lost art. The new 911 R is coming with a manual and the GT3 engine - they are all sold out before production.
Sponsored