Does anybody have a blower with a cobra jet intake manifold

Mach9310

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Can only speak for myself, I already was CJ/cams well before I put the ESS blower on. No reason to get rid of them when it works just fine and can only help. The looks are icing on the cake.
Who are you tuned by? I’m currently NA with a CJ manifold and Lund tuned but they don’t want to tune a boosted CJ setup even after I told them I didn’t care about potential drivability issues. I also plan on getting an ESS blower, likely a G3R.
Sponsored

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Who are you tuned by? I’m currently NA with a CJ manifold and Lund tuned but they don’t want to tune a boosted CJ setup even after I told them I didn’t care about potential drivability issues. I also plan on getting an ESS blower, likely a G3R.
I got a CJ and boosted and tuned by Alex from Lund lmaoo thats odd that they told you that?

Mach9310

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Alex tuned my Whipple 19’. Now it just says “Lund Calibrator” so I’m not sure who I’m dealing with on my 23’. The calibrator kept telling me “I’m not sure why you’ll go against our suggestion” after I simply asked if they will tune it. It’s my 3rd vehicle so I don’t need it to drive excellent. Did they give you a hard time? Or just flat out send you a tune when you asked for it?

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Alex tuned my Whipple 19’. Now it just says “Lund Calibrator” so I’m not sure who I’m dealing with on my 23’. The calibrator kept telling me “I’m not sure why you’ll go against our suggestion” after I simply asked if they will tune it. It’s my 3rd vehicle so I don’t need it to drive excellent. Did they give you a hard time? Or just flat out send you a tune when you asked for it?
Yeah Alex is the only one with the "Lund Calibrator " everyone else got their names lol since too many requested him and I simply told him ill use the CJ with the original ford racing 68mm twin throttle body or 67mn whatever it was and they said yes but if you using a monoblafe or anything else they wont tune it only if its the Original cj throttle body

Mach9310

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
What about the twin 69mm from VMP? I don’t think it’s Alex though, cause on one of the emails he called me friend lmao. Alex will never say such a thing

Sponsored

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What about the twin 69mm from VMP? I don’t think it’s Alex though, cause on one of the emails he called me friend lmao. Alex will never say such a thing
Alex has called me friend several times , keep in mind those chats are monitored hes not "YOLO" when hes at work and no it has to be the Original Ford racing for them to tune it they told me and I had one laying around so it worked, its not really the cj they tunning its the throttle body basically.

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Alex has called me friend several times , keep in mind those chats are monitored hes not "YOLO" when hes at work and no it has to be the Original Ford racing for them to tune it they told me and I had one laying around so it worked, its not really the cj they tunning its the throttle body basically.
I have an extra one I can sell u if ya want it lol

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Ported Boss is a great option too. CJ wont work with the vortech/paxton because of the big twin 69 vmp throttle body. There's a company that makes a stock throttle body adapter for the Cobra jet. I'm going to see if that works with my vortech kit. Im hoping the spacing is the same as the boss setup. I talked to my tuner Lund Racing and they said it would be a great setup. Bottom picture is a ESS car with the CJ/stock style throttle body.

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_3603 (1).jpg

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ported Boss is a great option too. CJ wont work with the vortech/paxton because of the big twin 69 vmp throttle body. There's a company that makes a stock throttle body adapter for the Cobra jet. I'm going to see if that works with my vortech kit. Im hoping the spacing is the same as the boss setup. I talked to my tuner Lund Racing and they said it would be a great setup. Bottom picture is a ESS car with the CJ/stock style throttle body.

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_3603 (1).jpg
Yeah that bottom one is my setup😂😂😂 niceee

Mach9310

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I appreciate all the info. I’ll see what I end up doing when I boost the car. Thank you

Sponsored

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ looks cool, but why? I'm running a stock 18 manifold and make 972/818 on a dynojet at peak of 16psi with air filters and a full exhaust.
would be interesting to compare the power curves of both of those cars

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
WENGERD tuned. Seriously, it drives like stock but will stain your underwear at 8,000+. :cwl:

Don't choke your CJ with a stock throttle body! I run a VMP 137 Monoblade and it also has Stage 2 cams. I dreamed this intake setup into reality and went with ESS solely to keep everything my car already had while N/A.

1707956974695.png
Sponsored