Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Pricing info!

The penultimate Challenger trim is the SRT Hellcat, which relies on the same supercharged 6.2-liter V8 as before, but power is now up to 717-horsepower from 707. Available with either an automatic or a manual transmission, the Hellcat starts at $58,650 (not including a $1,700 gas-guzzler tax). That's more than $5,000 cheaper than the Hellcat used to be, which is nice to see. Both the Scat Pack and Hellcat are available with a widebody kit that borrows some of its aesthetics from the now-discontinued SRT Demon.

And then there's the Redeye. The new Challenger Hellcat Redeye is absurd, putting out 797 horsepower and 707 pound-feet of torque. Available only with an eight-speed automatic, this is the most expensive Challenger variant at $69,650 (not counting the $1,700 gas-guzzler tax). The 2019 Challenger lineup starts production this fall in Ontario, with deliveries starting in the fourth quarter of this year.
Wow, you can walk in and drop around $70K and drive out in a ~800HP vehicle, astounding.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The more I look at the widebody, makes me notice the mustang pp2 wheels stick out somewhat, But I have seen in forums that even widebody challenger owners have to install rockguards anyway due to a lot of rock chip damage.

They only have electronic suspension not magnaride

I meant at least some suspension technology upgrade as a package. magneride or adaptive suspension systems are non-standard suspension options with newer technology than just regular shocks and springs.

But like with magneride, you must get the PP1 to get magneride. with the challenger/charger for 2019, you must get the dynamics ($2200) (6 pot brembo upgrade + old hellcat wheel/tire) to add the standalone adaptive suspension package ($995) for a scat pack or get the widebody which already includes it in the price. So like us, we cannot add magneride on a stock GT like adaptive suspension cannot be added alone on a stock SP.

Last edited: