Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Finally stopped raining.

IMG_20190301_094712_264.jpg
Love the red pin stripe at the bottom
, this is next on my list when the temperature gets higher and the humidity goes down great looking car.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Love the red pin stripe at the bottom
, this is next on my list when the temperature gets higher and the humidity goes down great looking car.
Thank you sir, appreciate your kind words:like:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Some of me and my bud's from the car club yesterday.
PSX_20190304_064745.jpg
PSX_20190304_064847.jpg
PSX_20190303_160505.jpg

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Impossible to keep clean since it's a DD and every morning and afternoon the lot is full of work trucks tracking in dirt and gravel from the field. Thinking about adding a trufiber dca68 or similar to replace the pp1 spoiler. I actually really like the stock spoiler but the car needs a black spoiler to finish the look and I'm not feeling this spoiler in black against the silver.

black roof.jpg

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Impossible to keep clean since it's a DD and every morning and afternoon the lot is full of work trucks tracking in dirt and gravel from the field. Thinking about adding a trufiber dca68 or similar to replace the pp1 spoiler. I actually really like the stock spoiler but the car needs a black spoiler to finish the look and I'm not feeling this spoiler in black against the silver.
Couldn't you just have the spoiler wrapped? Or, have it painted? My last Mustang's (a 2005) spoiler was silver and I did replace it with a black stock one. That website has since disappeared as they specialized in re-selling parts like that.

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Couldn't you just have the spoiler wrapped? Or, have it painted? My last Mustang's (a 2005) spoiler was silver and I did replace it with a black stock one. That website has since disappeared as they specialized in re-selling parts like that.
If I hadn't blacked out everything else, I would just leave the stock pp1 spoiler as I really like it. Not exactly sure what it is but I just don't feel like the spoiler will look good in black against the silver. I think it's the height of it vs the duckbill style that hangs off the trunk. I have seen some on here and FB that have blacked out the pp1 spoiler and it looked good on their cars. I'm just don't think that look is what I really want.

To be fair, I'm also a big fan of the track pack, MMD V, trufiber 68 and similar style spoilers on the S550s. Especially the MMD V w/ wicker bill. The track pack + WB is becoming a little played out now. I see them everywhere online and there is at least 1 running around locally with it. I like the lines of the Trufiber 68 the best and am leaning heavily towards that one. I'm sure I can sell the pp1 spoiler and fully offset the cost of the TF spoiler, which makes it very tempting.

Thatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Convertible (sold)
IMG_8360.jpg

Quick pic after having the windows tinted this morning.