monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hi Guys,

Question, has anyone gutted there stock lower grille to allow more airflow?
I was thinking about either DIY lower stock grille to open it up, eliminating the honeycombs or is it worth just buying the ROUSH LOWER grille and calling it a day?

Thanks Anthony

Screenshot_20211019-195921_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-195900_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I'd be very worried about not having something in there to catch road debris. That's risky to your radiator, coolers, AC condenser, etc.

JR

Ethancannon12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt/Cs
I have the MP concepts grille and I cut out the sides and I haven’t had any problems with it. Definitely less rigid then the stock lower grille so I could see having a problem at really high speeds but I don’t see de ree being an issue.
DD4A1AAC-D9D2-4C19-813D-C2FFECEA0C64.jpeg

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
All depends on what you prefer. Of course the grille delete would get you the most airflow but yet you would have to be careful about dodging road debris. It's not highly likely but quite possible. We sell all the brands here at www.lethalperformance.com! Please give us a call or send me a message if you have any questions. grilles-and-grille-deletes

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I have the MP concepts grille and I cut out the sides and I haven’t had any problems with it. Definitely less rigid then the stock lower grille so I could see having a problem at really high speeds but I don’t see de ree being an issue.
Thanks for reply, looks good, I like it. Ă·)
Thanks for reply, looks good.. I like it!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
All depends on what you prefer. Of course the grille delete would get you the most airflow but yet you would have to be careful about dodging road debris. It's not highly likely but quite possible. We sell all the brands here at www.lethalperformance.com! Please give us a call or send me a message if you have any questions. grilles-and-grille-deletes
Thanks for reply and help!!! Appreciate it, will def check the site out. I'm definitely going to do the roush upper, was.tossed about lower DIY stock or roush lower. But there may be better options for lower. Thanks again, Anthony