Sponsored

DIY Fixing two small dents

Red65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 1965 Coupe, 2017 Premium MT GT
TL;DR guy dinged my rear quarter panel, looking for diy ways to fix it. No paint damage, just two very small dents. Car is a 2017 premium gt

A guy parked next to me and dinged my car with their door, said they didn’t do it, dinged it again trying to show me how they didn’t do it, and then tried to blame me for the second ding. (Was very livid at this point) I was able to buff off the residue from their door as it was only plastic but it left two very small minor hail damage-like dents right behind the passenger door handle on the rear quarter. I already have a feeling that dealing with this through their insurance will be an adventure based off of how they handled the accusation and the fact the guy driving didn’t own the car, it was his buddy’s. (I have the insurance to the vehicle and their numbers so no legal worries. I also have my boss as a witness and cameras with footage). Hoping to find a quick easy fix so I can keep this simple and easy. Will post pictures tomorrow where I can get good lighting. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
TL;DR guy dinged my rear quarter panel, looking for diy ways to fix it. No paint damage, just two very small dents. Car is a 2017 premium gt

A guy parked next to me and dinged my car with their door, said they didn’t do it, dinged it again trying to show me how they didn’t do it, and then tried to blame me for the second ding. (Was very livid at this point) I was able to buff off the residue from their door as it was only plastic but it left two very small minor hail damage-like dents right behind the passenger door handle on the rear quarter. I already have a feeling that dealing with this through their insurance will be an adventure based off of how they handled the accusation and the fact the guy driving didn’t own the car, it was his buddy’s. (I have the insurance to the vehicle and their numbers so no legal worries). Hoping to find a quick easy fix so I can keep this simple and easy. Will post pictures tomorrow where I can get good lighting. Thanks in advance.
Find a PDR guy. Usually not very expensive, and the repair will be far superior to anything you can do yourself.