Sponsored

Ditching Procharger... Paxton 2200 or VMP GEN 2

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
This ******* guy just bought a filter, it didn't fit and just came in here throwing a tantrum without even picking up a tape measurer or ruler and validating he got what he asked for. Sorry Marilyn Monbro, but you will fail no matter what platform you go to.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
It's alll good. I appreciate the help everyone has provided. And yes a wrong filter has made me feel this way :) woe is me

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
It's alll good. I appreciate the help everyone has provided. And yes a wrong filter has made me feel this way :) woe is me
were trying to help you not make a drastic decision. have you tightened up the maf? have you logged it yet? no?

go do that. i doubt the old filter needed to be replaced. im on 14k miles on my filter daily driven and ive not had the major issues like you have had.

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I'll take that red race valve and elbow lift you part out.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
What does the car feel like with the MAF tightened. Does it feel any different? You should be able to tell a power increase immediately. And if a loose MAF was a problem for 2 years, that's on you. Not measuring the size of the filter is on you. I fucked up some installs. Messed up timing installed OPG. Installed Procharger and didn't tighten hoses enough and blew them off the IC. We are not professionals, but there is an answer for everything.

In my opinion, you might throwing blame in the wrong direction. Some guy posted he got on the dyno right after you and did a 520whp pull. Sounds like a jacked dyno. Have you tried a different dyno? NO. Have you run it at a track to get MPH? NO. You want to throw thousands out the door on your Procharger loss, that's on you.

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Im getting out of the platform.
Sucks, considering those of us who are at or above the 700WHP out of a PC know how much fun the coyote can be with their kit!!

Watch our for vultures hovering and asking questions like "Yo, can I get dem headlights dawg?" Especially on Instagram :doh:

Good luck!

Last edited:

Stang-15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Heck, drop your car off in my driveway.
I garentee I can put her back to stock (other then blower kit)
And make huge power, drive smooth as glass, and haul the mail.

Offer is there if you want it.
Heck would make a good YouTube video
I don't have a PC but have a Vortech, so I don't have a dog in the race. However, if you (OP) have enough money to switch to an entirely new system (or a new platform for that matter) you surely have the resources to take your car to the PC tech guy and have him fix whatever is wrong. I'm amazed at his offer, and if you don't take advantage of it, that's on you. This thread reminds me of conversations I have with my teenage kids...amazing!

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
I don't have a PC but have a Vortech, so I don't have a dog in the race. However, if you (OP) have enough money to switch to an entirely new system (or a new platform for that matter) you surely have the resources to take your car to the PC tech guy and have him fix whatever is wrong. I'm amazed at his offer, and if you don't take advantage of it, that's on you. This thread reminds me of conversations I have with my teenage kids...amazing!
you talk about pissing out of you butt for a week with your kids? Grosss

I kid, but seriously there are a limited number of things that could really be wrong here.

[MENTION=11041]ProChargerTECH[/MENTION] said it best, we are in the game because we love the challenge of fixing it when stuff breaks. I've had boost leaks, seals on injectors leak, spark plugs die, ground wires randomly come loose and other misc shit and have loved fixing every minute of it. With the exception of the piece of shit side bumper clips Ford put on these cars...

Anyone who thinks they are going to bolt on 300WHP and not have issues down the road are delusional. Not saying OP is delusional by any means but everyone is so quick to blame the manufacture. PC and Paxton make two functioning parts, the blower and the Intercooler. The rest is pipe and lines. If the PC/Paxton head unit is fine and there are no cracks in the intercooler the rest is your fault... :paddle:

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Anyone who thinks they are going to bolt on 300WHP and not have issues down the road are delusional. Not saying OP is delusional by any means but everyone is so quick to blame the manufacture. PC and Paxton make two functioning parts, the blower and the Intercooler. The rest is pipe and lines. If the PC/Paxton head unit is fine and there are no cracks in the intercooler the rest is your fault... :paddle:
:thumbsup: ^^^ what he said.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I do have to admit that a little maturity is needed when modding your car.

This thread is 85% drama and 15% good info.

YMMV.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
You're right guys. It was all my fault and out of my frustration I took it on on PC this whole time when I shouldn't. I appreciate everyone that has provided me some guidance in fixing my problems with this car.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
I'm so afraid to take off the fascia again...new grill has been waiting for months to go in.
I just bought a pair of quick-latches to ensure the bumper doesn't fly off. Exaggerating but both sides are fawked!

RT302

RT302
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 convertible automatic GT
Yup.... :)

My daily driver has the fuse permanently pulled.
And everyone gets in going "OMG look at all the lights on the dash, why?"

My answer.... #burnouts
Just read every post in this thread. Wow. Good read. One question. We could create a new thread if not to keep on this one but this is the first I've heard of the #62 fuse? More info please?
Sponsored