Ditching Procharger... Paxton 2200 or VMP GEN 2

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Is this a thing you guys do or is it soenthing the track puts together? Is there a buy in?
No buy in ..We have a club called Pony Up and with the Track support they hold a test and tune night for us . We have two lists you can run in ..One is a daily driver list with a 8 second break out .. The other is a top ten list that run like street outlaws ..Fastest car goes to the top of the list till someone knocks him off .. You work your way from the bottom up , Take out the gate keeper and call out the next guy on the list and so on .. You can side bet if you like , if you don't want to bet you don't have to .. If you call someone out they have to run you ..But if you want you can make bets .. Most don't bet and run just for the fun of it and to get the crown ..I had the crown 7 times this year ..It's a lot of fun ...:first:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PonyUp/
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Yup always blame the install or the engine or the owner . It's NEVER the tune ...lol .. We all know real truth from the amount of posts about messed up tunes ..:headbonk:
thats because it usually is, we've been involved with hundreds upon hundreds on installs, and it almost always is, not saying always, but 49 out of 50 times, it's a mechanical issue / install issue of some sort.

is this a tune issue that was posted above?

[ame]

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
thats because it usually is, we've been involved with hundreds upon hundreds on installs, and it almost always is, not saying always, but 49 out of 50 times, it's a mechanical issue / install issue of some sort.

well technically. the tune wouldnt be correct if the maf wasnt seeing pressure correctly :p

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Curious though why wouldn't this be picked up in datalogs? And regards to the leaning out up top someone mentioned?

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Curious though why wouldn't this be picked up in datalogs? And regards to the leaning out up top someone mentioned?
air is probably still pretty steady across the maf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nemesys did that fix it? Tell me your car runs like a raped ape! After all these pages and no ref as to the cars improvement.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..

Can't see the video ... no matter ... Glad to see you admit a tuner can mess up .. :thumbsup:

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Fix the MAF sensor and take another log. Watch your fuel trims above 6000. In the 3-13 3rd gear WOT logs they were going from .98-.97 to .92-.89 sfter 6000RPMS. Either too much fuel or missing air. It also looked like after 6000 rpms bank 2 was missing more air than bank 1. be interesting if this bank to bank difference in fuel goes away with the MAF sensor.

The MAF signal was probably close enough, but you can see it break up as fuel trims drop. A boost leak will shown in logs in the short term fuel trims.
nemesys.jpg

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Nemesys did that fix it? Tell me your car runs like a raped ape! After all these pages and no ref as to the cars improvement.
He tightened it and it spiked to 20 lbs and blew the car up.

J.K. :D

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
No buy in ..We have a club called Pony Up and with the Track support they hold a test and tune night for us . We have two lists you can run in ..One is a daily driver list with a 8 second break out .. The other is a top ten list that run like street outlaws ..Fastest car goes to the top of the list till someone knocks him off .. You work your way from the bottom up , Take out the gate keeper and call out the next guy on the list and so on .. You can side bet if you like , if you don't want to bet you don't have to .. If you call someone out they have to run you ..But if you want you can make bets .. Most don't bet and run just for the fun of it and to get the crown ..I had the crown 7 times this year ..It's a lot of fun ...:first:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PonyUp/
I was added to that grouop a couple weeks ago and had no idea it was for that lol. Should i make a post in there about it?

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I was added to that grouop a couple weeks ago and had no idea it was for that lol. Should i make a post in there about it?
The club is not just about racing , we have car shows and other things .. I see no reason for you not to post about it if you like ..:cheers:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Can't see the video ... no matter ... Glad to see you admit a tuner can mess up .. :thumbsup:
it's the video of the loose maf.

and of course a tuner can make a mistake.
Sponsored