OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Even thought I dont carry the 6gr wheels nor speaking for any other company ill speak for my own company (PKAD). I do know this if I may kindly say and not saying it in a bad way. When we started we only had silver stems as well, we did our best to atleast paint them. Now we have black stems we install for black wheels or dark colored wheels in general.

Quick fix is to touch them up with some paint but not sure how you feel about that. Id say bring it up to them see what they say im sure it may have just been a mistake possibly.

Just my 2 cents
I've sent a text but no response as of yet to Edgar. Again Paul, sorry we couldn't work a deal. The ones you had were just out of my price range and I decided to do something that would last me a bit longer for my daily driver. And I do appreciate you working with me and I'll be sure to send people your way as well.
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I've sent a text but no response as of yet to Edgar. Again Paul, sorry we couldn't work a deal. The ones you had were just out of my price range and I decided to do something that would last me a bit longer for my daily driver. And I do appreciate you working with me and I'll be sure to send people your way as well.
No worries brotha, i'm always going to be here to help out. Not jumping in to point fingers or anything just thought Id share my 2 cents and such.

The quickest fix as stated is just cover her up pretty well and shoot some high temp paint on the stem and you can get black caps.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
That valve stem color is horrible. Why would they ever think that grey is acceptable on a black wheel like that. My P6gr wheels came with black TPMS sensor valve stems, so WTF N4SM? Don't do a brotha like that.
Nice!! I kinda wish I would have gone with the 6grs but in 20" in gloss black instead of my Velgens but oh well. I see you also got a set of black wheels with those gray tpms sensors like me lol. It bothered me enough that I just bought some black caliper paint and painted mine. Nice choice in tires too! :headbang:
I have the same set coming my way...but with 305/35 rears. Seeing these, I can't wait to get mine. But I'll be sending N4S a message to have black stems, haha.

Your set came with those center caps? I was prepared to use the factory...now I might have a choice!
Yeah... :( I guess i'll be painting...

it's only .2" difference between front and rear

Yeah, those just came out I guess.
There are plenty of options for center caps so Edgar was telling me
Looking more at those stems its starting to bug me. Why would they do that? I'm talking to I believe its Ed right now and I wont take something like that at all.
Those are pretty bad; can't see how any reputable company would miss that?

I would be very unhappy if I paid several thousand $$ for wheels/tires and got those stems.

That's going to take some masking off and careful spraying of some type of rubber applicable paint or plasti-dip to cover.
Beautiful wheels, but what were they thinking with that valve stem???
*waiting patiently for [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] to chime in*
Thanks for the feedback guys! We truly appreciate it. Being very detailed oriented also, really bugs as well to have the grey tpms stems show on a black wheel like that. The black stems are on a national back order and coming in soon, already spoke to Kyle (owner of the wheels). We didn't want to delay the order for just the stems, we will be providing the black stems as soon as they come.

We always spend the extra time, effort, and expense to replace the stems to match the wheels. Which is what we do for the balancing hidden weights as well. We order them already in black color to ensure they hide in the inner barrel.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Updated with pics on page 1 post 1

Thanks again Edgar of Need4speedmotors. He is resolving the TPMS issue once again with a credit and the new black sensors. So all is good.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=16505]Obsol3te[/MENTION]

That 325 rear looks so damn good! Wheels fit your ride perfectly, nice choice.

Sponsored

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
Updated with pics on page 1 post 1

Thanks again Edgar of Need4speedmotors. He is resolving the TPMS issue once again with a credit and the new black sensors. So all is good.
That 325 rear tho...

Please share you experience with this tire from a dig or at the strip once you get them broken in. I might want to go this same route rather than investing in a dedicated set of drag wheels & tires.

What size width is the rear wheel (not tire) ? 11"?

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Yes... im in love with that meat! :D

Yeah, 19x10 front 19x11 rear
Still within recommended ranges on most tire sites.

I don't know how theyre going to do but im not expecting miracles.
It HAS to be better than my old setup but I'm not expecting to hold 2nd gear in the summer

svtpickemup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 1995 F-150 Lightning
What springs are you running?

Those meats like AMAZING!

svtpickemup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 1995 F-150 Lightning
Oh, and black Ford TPMS sensors are available all over eBay, all day long. So while they may be on backorder from suppliers to vendors, they are definitely available to both vendors and consumers via other channels.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Oh, and black Ford TPMS sensors are available all over eBay, all day long. So while they may be on backorder from suppliers to vendors, they are definitely available to both vendors and consumers via other channels.
They're already in the mail. Supposed to show up around the 9th.
As stated above tho Edgar is taking car of me and I don't usually get upset too easily.
If he were to blow me off then I'd let people know about it, but his customer service has been good so far.

Took the car for a ride in 50Âş temps today, didn't attempt anything crazy but the car does have a different feel just cruising around. Some tight 90Âş turns i'd normally take would wiggle my ass end a little but it felt more planted for sure. I'll be sure to give a review in 70-80Âş weather and let ya know if I can actually hook in maybe third? That'd be great for the temps!

Sponsored

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I was always skeptical on these wheels on this car, until.... a cars and coffee meet and a orange s550 with same wheel setup as you pulled up and my god it looks so much better in person, the photos do it no justice. great choice! :headbang:

DoubleX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT
Those wheels look great. I wasn't even aware that 325 would fit the car.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Those wheels look great. I wasn't even aware that 325 would fit the car.
I've been told we can stuff a 345 without rubbing underneath our cars.

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
Thanks for the feedback guys! We truly appreciate it. Being very detailed oriented also, really bugs as well to have the grey tpms stems show on a black wheel like that. The black stems are on a national back order and coming in soon, already spoke to Kyle (owner of the wheels). We didn't want to delay the order for just the stems, we will be providing the black stems as soon as they come.

We always spend the extra time, effort, and expense to replace the stems to match the wheels. Which is what we do for the balancing hidden weights as well. We order them already in black color to ensure they hide in the inner barrel.
What does the rear 19x11 wheel weigh?

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
With tire before mounting I was at 60lbs rear
Sponsored