Dealer pre delivery monkeys

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ford Service say I can take my car to any dealer even for the 3000km checkup. Any suggestions of decent dealers in Brisbane (if such a thing exists)?
I can suggest where not to go....

I'm also looking for a replacement dealer to service my 2 Fords in North Brisbane.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GGT-66

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
So Philip sent me a couple of new spacers and sticky pads. Took the plate and bracket off and deburred the butchers handiwork. The surprises are still coming. Turns out under all the burrs there was actually another hole the clown must have done in one of his first attempts. I fail to see how they could be so incredibly stupid.

When I put the bracket up against the bumper the holes in the bracket line up perfectly with the dimples. I drilled two 3mm holes in the dimples and they lined up perfectly as well. Cleaned the bumper with the alcohol wipes Philip supplied and removed the red plastic from the sticky pads. Added spacers to screws after poking them through the hole in the bracket. The screws were easy to start in the pilot holes and I just did them up with a screw driver. The bracket sits perfectly level and in the middle of the bumper. Looks great. Simple job and all bits well made and engineered for the job.

I just hope they never let this clown near power tools or anyone's car ever again.
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg