Sponsored

Dealer in Northern Virginia/DC Metro Area?

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone has a recommendation/referral for a dealer/sales rep in the Northern Virginia/DC Metro Area. I am looking into ordering a 15 GT with X-Plan. The sticking point will be the trade-in valuation. The dealer where I test drove the car offered several thousand below what I think is a fair price. Feel free to pm me the information. Thanks.
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Jason Robles at Koons Ford Sterling treated me and my girlfriend like family. She purchased a 2014 Escape there just a few weeks ago and I spent a lot of time with him and the sales manager talking about the new Mustang. I purchased my 2011 from Ted Britt in Fairfax and was treated great there as well. Unfortunately my saleslady switched to another dealer so I have no recommendations there.

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Ted Britt is great !!!

ckenda1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang PP
Dan Brennan at Apple Ford in Columbia, MD.

Severian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost w/PP
I just purchased mine at Koons Ford Falls Church. They honored the X-Plan pricing (including the $750 rebate) and the Black Friday incentive on my Ecoboost with performance package from their inventory (it was at the Sterling location and they brought it over same-day). I normally hate salesmen but I worked with George Kaladze and he was absolutely fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable about the car, didn't give me any typical car salesman smarminess or bullshit, just a super nice and earnest guy.

Koons definitely has the best and largest inventory of 2015 Mustangs in the area, so depending on what you are looking for it might be hard to buy anywhere else.

Sponsored

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked up my GT from Koons sterling on Friday. Loving the car. The Mustangs there have come off the transport truck with a minimum of 30 miles on them. That seemed high to me but the gen manager said they are being tested at the factory.

OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just picked up my GT from Koons sterling on Friday. Loving the car. The Mustangs there have come off the transport truck with a minimum of 30 miles on them. That seemed high to me but the gen manager said they are being tested at the factory.

Which one did you pick up? Unfortunately the sleazeball manager lied to you. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWStang04-14

Always Believe n YOURSELF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reggie
Vehicle(s)
15 Oxford White/PP/Saddle Int/Nav
I got my Oxford White GT from Jerry's in Alexandria. They have mark-ups but stay firm during negotiations.

Severian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost w/PP
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has luck with X-Plan pricing at Koons. I was surprised when they took it without giving me a hard time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I mentioned X-Plan and they said they'll honor it but I was trying to order a car, so that may have been a factor. I did not ask about any of their inventory. At the end, I didn't like their value on my trade so I walked away. Of course they also tried to push me into a long term note and even a 14 GT with 'the options I am looking for' which was 'going to save me a lot of money'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, Koons honors it. Just got my GT on friday and what I liked about it is it saves you on the non negotiable fee that goes to Jim Koons, it was 100 dollars vice 599. I guess he will be short on the funds for his yacht.

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has luck with X-Plan pricing at Koons. I was surprised when they took it without giving me a hard time.
Yes! Go to Koons sterling and speak with Greg Willaims, both my friend and I got X-plan pricing from him:thumbsup:

logicgaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY15 Guard Green Ecoboost Prem
I want to also add that I'm currently buying my ecoboost premium at Koons Ford Sterling. I negotiated my bids over emails and phone calls so most of the dealers I dealt with didn't like that because of no sales pressure so they were usually uncooperative. However, Koons Sterling was the only one that actually gave me a competitive bid without asking me for what the others paid or trying to screw me over. Eventually I went with them because they decided to take a risk when dealing with me over the phone.

Also we ran into some complications with some paperwork and the sales manager (Brian) even offered to hold on to the car for me (free with no deposit) until I can get my insurance in order. Great guys. Ricky Rivera was my salesman and I strongly recommend him. He's brutally honest and straightforward and will get you in and out of the dealer within the hour.

Bonus: When I asked for a test drive, he just handed me the keys and told me not to wreck it (I'm 23) haha. That really made my day.

Dealers that I dealt with vs. Koons were Sheehy, Jerrys, Tedd Britt, Al Packers and Cowles.

OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Has anyone purchased a car out of state as a Virginia resident? Can you take advantage of the trade-in sales tax credit this way?
Sponsored