Sponsored

Dead Battery 2016 350

Agentofchaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 302 Boss racing red.2016 350 Black with Blue
Had car park about 3 weeks no tender..Took forever to jump it off and finally got my 302 to jump it..But exhaust modes and drive mode not aviable and it shows a wrench on the screen....seems to lost memory ..Drove car around turned it off still dead..Going to take it to dealer tomorrow either try and jump it again or tow it.
Sponsored

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I just got my '13 Boss a new battery today. Had a ton of corrosion, worked fine, then started hesitating, then on the day I was going to take it to Ford for a new battery, would not start. Went to Autozone and got a new battery and installed myself. Starts like a charm now. It sat for a week or so...only 25k miles on the original battery.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I just got my '13 Boss a new battery today. Had a ton of corrosion, worked fine, then started hesitating, then on the day I was going to take it to Ford for a new battery, would not start. Went to Autozone and got a new battery and installed myself. Starts like a charm now. It sat for a week or so...only 25k miles on the original battery.

The OEM batteries in my two Pilot Production Boss 302 cars are pretty much 6 years old now and continue to work very well.

Being anal about keeping the OEM batteries in my cars in good working order I always disconnect the batteries if they will not be operational for more than a week.

Of course even when the batteries are hooked up I still use a battery tender on them to keep them in good working order.

:cheers:

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Yeah, my Boss usually gets driven two times a week, we got a new Bimmer, so the garage/driveway was a little crowded, and it just sat. The dealership said the corrosion is usually a sign of an issue with the battery.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Probably just a warranty replacement of the batt. I remember reading one other story like this in the last 6 months. Best of luck.
Sponsored