Sponsored

Datalog help

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Hey everyone. So recently I've been trying to pull some datalogs for the tuner in order to move on to the next steps with the revisions. So I sent him the logs and was told that I had a couple of issues going on (low ignition timing and low knock sensor readings) and was told to start troubleshooting by pulling codes. So I check for codes and I do get a code for knock sensor bank 1 and bank 2. So I replaced both of the sensors and checked for codes once more, the code is gone. So now I've been going back to redo the datalogs but even with the code being fixed, im no expert but it looks like my datalogs look the same as they did previously. Am I missing something? Reading something wrong? Any other possibilities of what it could be? My mods are in the description below and attached are my new datalogs:

3rd Gear Pull:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPZ_Ox8WYk1F6SLYQiIC9Hnd16KKt8Ycr_xMfic_X-M/edit?usp=sharing

5th Gear Pull:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ycsqUEAHStyENQNb9G6HWRpiookygpts1p91cR_aVY/edit?usp=sharing
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Make the files public so we can see them.

OP
OP
Sins550

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Ok they should be public now sorry about that.

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
5th pull looks good to me, but what do I know. 29 degrees of timing up top with knock sensors happy seems like that is spot on. STFT may be a bit lean or spot on. I'm not sure about that one. Why is the MPH so low in 5th close to redline though? That doesn't make sense to me somehow.
Sponsored