2015 Mustang 3.7

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I want one too. it looks clean and very eye catching.

DeepImpactS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Yeah I messaged him a couple days ago, didn't hear back. I really want to get the blank deck lid and put the cyclone badge on, would look so good lol
Who has the blank decklid for sale? All I was able to find was overpriced and carbon fiber. That would look Meh, IMO, with no other CF parts.

Sponsored

BMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7

BMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7
Sent PM's to the guys who started last buy, and sent an email to the company, no answer either one...dmn I really want this badge, has got to be good for like +20hp lmao

Sponsored

HDV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 3.7
oh man would love to have 2x the black nickel with red fill. You know if we can get another batch of these going im sure they would sell really well on Ebay.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
There will be more. We are in the process of setting up an amazon store, and getting production going with a local factory. This will allow for monitoring of quality. The delays are due to the approval process and everything else that goes along with going this route. We've been silent on the forums, but things are happening behind the scenes. Running things through the forums with waitlist group buys is a full time job, which neither [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] or I intended for. This will make things much better in the long run. In the mean time you can visit www.spacecityspy.com and sign up for updates. We will email everyone that signs up once things are available. We will also make a post here. Thanks in advance for you patience.

Nathan

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
There will be more. We are in the process of setting up an amazon store, and getting production going with a local factory. This will allow for monitoring of quality. The delays are due to the approval process and everything else that goes along with going this route. We've been silent on the forums, but things are happening behind the scenes. Running things through the forums with waitlist group buys is a full time job, which neither [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] or I intended for. This will make things much better in the long run. In the mean time you can visit www.spacecityspy.com and sign up for updates. We will email everyone that signs up once things are available. We will also make a post here. Thanks in advance for you patience.

Nathan
All signed up! I'm waiting for the P-51 badges :headbang::headbang:
Sponsored