Sponsored

Custom Injector Covers

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Finished product. Looks like brushed aluminum at a distance. You have to be pretty close to tell its just silver metalic sharpie.
IMG_20190427_144823.jpg
Those look great! Did you test fit the covers before before investing the time with the Sharpie, or are they going on by gosh and by golly? Very interested in your project, as the Bullitt looks like the dogs breakfast under the hood; your covers would go a A LONG way in increasing the decorum :thumbsup: Not trying to hijack your thread, but I can't stand the look of the the radiator overflow tank; the Canton or another aluminum tank is in my future.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Those look great! Did you test fit the covers before before investing the time with the Sharpie, or are they going on by gosh and by golly? Very interested in your project, as the Bullitt looks like the dogs breakfast under the hood; your covers would go a A LONG way in increasing the decorum :thumbsup: Not trying to hijack your thread, but I can't stand the look of the the radiator overflow tank; the Canton or another aluminum tank is in my future.

80-247SBLK-1CoolantTank__86117.1529435833.jpg
The Bullitt comes with a set already but they are all black. These are just a spare set I ordered so I could mess with them and not ruin my originals. With how much is going on under the ood you can barely tell they are on there unless you look for them. I'm ordering some JLT Strut covers and power steering cover to try to clen it up a bit more, and thinking of getting a Ford Performance GT350R brace to both shave a couple pounds(only 2-3), and to paint DHG to give it a bit more color. Hopefully that will make it look more clena under there.

I'm also planning to remove the stock airtube with aresonator hanging from it with a GT350 one to clean it up a little. I'm not sure what I want to do about the tank yet. It seems that people dont sell painted cam covers anymore so I MAY buy a 2nd set to get painted as well. It really looks like a black rats nest under there right now.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Finished product. Looks like brushed aluminum at a distance. You have to be pretty close to tell its just silver metalic sharpie.
IMG_20190427_144823.jpg
Looks very, very nice! Just those two fasteners per cover?

Sponsored

Sponsored