OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
So... How long does it take to build the car? Is there a chance some of us will be in awaiting shipment at the end of the day?
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
So... How long does it take to build the car? Is there a chance some of us will be in awaiting shipment at the end of the day?
I went from "In Production" to "In Transit" immediately, skipped "Awaiting Shipment" entirely.

Of course, once the car got put on a train two weeks ago I lost my EDD and I haven't the slightest idea when it's coming.

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I went from "In Production" to "In Transit" immediately, skipped "Awaiting Shipment" entirely.

Of course, once the car got put on a train two weeks ago I lost my EDD and I haven't the slightest idea when it's coming.
You went from In Production to In Transit that same day it was built? I live close enough to where they don't put it on rail, but just convoy it straight to Virginia. So that makes me happy :D

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
You went from In Production to In Transit that same day it was built? I live close enough to where they don't put it on rail, but just convoy it straight to Virginia. So that makes me happy :D
It was built on a Monday; when I woke up Tuesday morning it was "In Transit."

And my train went right near you; it was sitting in the rail yard at Roanoke, VA for a week. Left Flat Rock November 25; got to Wilmington, Delaware this morning.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Nice! I'll go check on it for ya lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
It was built on a Monday; when I woke up Tuesday morning it was "In Transit."

And my train went right near you; it was sitting in the rail yard at Roanoke, VA for a week. Left Flat Rock November 25; got to Wilmington, Delaware this morning.
Wow. How long did it take the car to get from the plant to Roanoke?

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
Placed my order 11/17 and just notified today that my baby is in production!!!

2015 Premium GT Coupe - Race Red with Ebony Leather, 401A, Auto, 18" Wheels, 3.55 Gears, Enhance Security Pkg & Navigation. Aftermarket (before I even bring her home!) - Red leather inserts (front/back seats), tint, exhaust and 20's.

In production status, but no estimated delivery date, nor working window sticker link.

Time to start prepping the goodbyes to my 2007 GT!!!

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Placed my order 11/17 and just notified today that my baby is in production!!!

2015 Premium GT Coupe - Race Red with Ebony Leather, 401A, Auto, 18" Wheels, 3.55 Gears, Enhance Security Pkg & Navigation. Aftermarket (before I even bring her home!) - Red leather inserts (front/back seats), tint, exhaust and 20's.

In production status, but no estimated delivery date, nor working window sticker link.

Time to start prepping the goodbyes to my 2007 GT!!!
You're in the 12/15/14 build week, there's a thread for it already made :thumbsup:

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
You're in the 12/15/14 build week, there's a thread for it already made :thumbsup:
Awww, man!!! I just figured since it's showing in production today, it would be this week. How were you able to figure 12/15? BOOOO!!!! And, yes...I'm stomping my feet.

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Awww, man!!! I just figured since it's showing in production today, it would be this week. How were you able to figure 12/15? BOOOO!!!! And, yes...I'm stomping my feet.
Haha sorry man. I know how it feels. Cotus will move you to "In Production" about a week before your build week actually takes place. For example, my car was moved to in production on the second, when it's actually being built tomorrow. Check your window sticker tomorrow and then look at the numbers on the top of the sticker, should look something like '120141215', that's your actual build date. Take off the 1, and it's 2014 12 15.

Sponsored

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
Haha sorry man. I know how it feels. Cotus will move you to "In Production" about a week before your build week actually takes place. For example, my car was moved to in production on the second, when it's actually being built tomorrow. Check your window sticker tomorrow and then look at the numbers on the top of the sticker, should look something like '120141215', that's your actual build date. Take off the 1, and it's 2014 12 15.
Roger that...and Happy early Birthday to your new ride!

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Wow. How long did it take the car to get from the plant to Roanoke?
Left Flat Rock on Tuesday morning; got to Roanoke following Monday. Sat there until Saturday evening, then to Harrisburg, PA and then to Wilmington.

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Left Flat Rock on Tuesday morning; got to Roanoke following Monday. Sat there until Saturday evening, then to Harrisburg, PA and then to Wilmington.
So my car could possibly get here next week Tuesday :O

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
Still no updates for me. Happy to see some moving. This has been a drudge for me!

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Today is my blend day (Dec 9) and I am keeping an Eye on the Cotus page. So far it still "in production".
Sponsored