Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your both lucky. My blend date was yesterday 12/9 and haven't moved out of in production yet..
Give it 24 more hours, usually 48 hours after the blend it will show completed production
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Mines built and awaiting shipment. I've seen other members in my area receive their car in 1 day after it was built so I'm going to be refreshing the COTUS page like mad now.
MustangTrackingDec10.jpg

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Must leave this thread and join the 12/15 thread - good luck guys/gals!

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
If my car is in transit and its shipping via convoy, does that mean its loaded on a truck right now? If so I cant imagine it taking until the 27th to drive 8hrs away

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
If my car is in transit and its shipping via convoy, does that mean its loaded on a truck right now? If so I cant imagine it taking until the 27th to drive 8hrs away
From what I gather, the EDD on the Cotus is usually inaccurate. 90% of the people have gotten their cars delivered before the Cotus EDD date (except for those few whos cars were held back for QA. If your car is in transit, figure out from members who've already gotten their car, that live in your area how long it took them to transit. Then you'll have you realistic ETA.

Sponsored

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well last night mine moved into awaiting shipment, started looking at my dealers projected inventory and they have 4 convertibles with a blend of the 11th, wonder if mine will be held up until they can ship them all at the same time, eh we shall see.
Shipment.JPG

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Well last night mine moved into awaiting shipment, started looking at my dealers projected inventory and they have 4 convertibles with a blend of the 11th, wonder if mine will be held up until they can ship them all at the same time, eh we shall see.
How do you check dealers projected inventory?

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Nothing yet on my end Cotus still shows in production.. was hoping it would update but it has yet to do so. Maybe tomorrow, cant be more than 2 days to get though the line.:shrug:
Mine moved two days after my blend date. Blend date was 12/04, build date was 12/05, updated 12/06. 12/06 (slightly after midnight) they tested everything. So I guess it won't update to Awaiting Shipment until after then.

However, Rachel told me that I didn't move to official 'awaiting shipment' until yesterday. COTUS gives you false hope. I've ready on this thread that people's cars built this week are already In Transit and mine's just sitting there.... :tsk:

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Give it 24 more hours, usually 48 hours after the blend it will show completed production
Oohhhhhh but I wanted it to update today ! LOL

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
From what I gather, the EDD on the Cotus is usually inaccurate. 90% of the people have gotten their cars delivered before the Cotus EDD date (except for those few whos cars were held back for QA. If your car is in transit, figure out from members who've already gotten their car, that live in your area how long it took them to transit. Then you'll have you realistic ETA.
Yea figures, I tried using my dealers to gauge how long but they were all over the place so it wasnt much help. My EDD just moved up from 12/27 to 12/25 though so thats nice :clap2:

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)