Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems we are on the same boat for sure. Maroone and Pines Ford are not too far away and pretty much same Geo location in the grand scheme of things. I will keep you updated as it seems we will be loading at the same time.
Yesterday it turned to "In Transit" with a new EDD bumped all the way up to 12/23/14. Was so happy it was bumped up almost a full month and only 2 weeks out

Now today it is back to "Awaiting Shipment" with no EDD. :frusty:

Waiting on Rachel for some insight. Not too happy about the lack of transparency from Ford and their tracking system. Either it shipped or it didn't; it cannot be that hard.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yesterday it turned to "In Transit" with a new EDD bumped all the way up to 12/23/14. Was so happy it was bumped up almost a full month and only 2 weeks out

Now today it is back to "Awaiting Shipment" with no EDD. :frusty:

Waiting on Rachel for some insight. Not too happy about the lack of transparency from Ford and their tracking system. Either it shipped or it didn't; it cannot be that hard.
You guys are in the wrong thread..

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Ordered 11/6, Blend 12/11, EDD 1/22. Hoping it'll take less after being built, we'll see I guess. Getting closer though, pretty excited!

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
Ordered 11/6, Blend 12/11, EDD 1/22. Hoping it'll take less after being built, we'll see I guess. Getting closer though, pretty excited!
Glad to see you guys getting your cars quick but Dang! How are you doing it? I ordered the first day you could and live in TN and have a priority 1. Congrats!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Glad to see you guys getting your cars quick but Dang! How are you doing it? I ordered the first day you could and live in TN and have a priority 1. Congrats!
Honestly, you just got screwed with your order. Can't believe your in my build week from May haha

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Yea that's ridiculous. I was mad because I ordered 10/10 and ended up with this build week. It really seems like ford is using the last in first out approach with this orders. I really need to get mine by new years so I'm hoping they move these deliveries up

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have a blend of 12/8 so hoping to see it in transit by the end of the week but I may be optimistic :) but I will probably watch cotus on a hourly bases the next few days.

Darin1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, On Order 2015 GT PP
So the day has come, but I just tried to see COTUS and I get this message. Anyone else?

Yes I got the same message. Mine is being built on the 12th so it cant be because it thinks its been sold.

Sponsored

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
To be honest tho. Seeing the sheet metal on the early cars I'm kinda glad it took this long.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I got no COTUS either!

BaltoBoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-PP /2007 S2000
COTUS says the same thing for my order "no matching vehicle found."