OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Mine should be here soon. Its crazy how quick they turned this around. I was expecting to wait a LOOOOONG time for mine.

I have a copy of my signed order paperwork, said priority 10! Maybe I just got lucky.
I hate you >.> My dealer said I was getting the best possible priority, and ended up with a 19 somehow.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Got my window sticker today! Looked it over very carefully for accuracy and it's all good. With no COTUS this is the first real sign from the web that it's getting built next week. Very, very happy!

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I hate you >.> My dealer said I was getting the best possible priority, and ended up with a 19 somehow.
I was surprised man, trust me. I had planned for late January or mid February, but it turned out for the best. I have a lease which ends early January, so this sort of lines up. Based on what my sales rep tells me, to actually build it it just takes one day. It sits in order processing until its scheduled, built in one day, then sits there for the remainder waiting to be shipped!

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
bumped

Just got bumped a week later from Dec 21st to 27th. Looks like I propably won't get my car until after new years since the plant is shutting down for half of December. :mad:
mustangtrackingdec4.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Just got bumped a week later from Dec 21st to 27th. Looks like I propably won't get my car until after new years since the plant is shutting down for half of December. :mad:
As long as your car is on a train It doesn't matter that the plant is closing for a week and a half. Plant only affects the cars being built and scheduled.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
As long as your car is on a train It doesn't matter that the plant is closing for a week and a half. Plant only affects the cars being built and scheduled.
Actually mine is scheduled to be transported via Convoy since my dealership is only 5 hours away from Flat Rock. Fingers crossed the EDD does not change again.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Actually mine is scheduled to be transported via Convoy since my dealership is only 5 hours away from Flat Rock. Fingers crossed the EDD does not change again.
How do you know the transport type they will use? My dealer is in SFL, I would guess train then truck?

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Lol if your that close there is no way in hell you'll have to wait. I'd guess you'll have it by the 14th.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
How do you know the transport type they will use? My dealer is in SFL, I would guess train then truck?
Your window sticker will display "method of transportation" at the bottom. It will either say Rail or Convoy.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Lol if your that close there is no way in hell you'll have to wait. I'd guess you'll have it by the 14th.
Thats too good to be true, soon to believe that it will arrive on the 14th. My original EDD was the 21st. I've ordered my personalized license plate and it should arrive during the week of the 21st which will be perfect.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Your window sticker will display "method of transportation" at the bottom. It will either say Rail or Convoy.
NICE! I just clicked on window sticker link and noticed it said loading.....loading.....loading..... its been loading for the last 7 minutes... closed and re-opened...loading.... CONVOY, its convoy! So whats that mean? Convoy to train track most likely, then train down to closest station in State, then convoy again?

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
NICE! I just clicked on window sticker link and noticed it said loading.....loading.....loading..... its been loading for the last 7 minutes... closed and re-opened...loading.... CONVOY, its convoy! So whats that mean? Convoy to train track most likely, then train down to closest station in State, then convoy again?
Sorry what I dont know I can't help you. Ask someone whos already taken delivery in your area to see if the cars were loaded into a train.
Sponsored