TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
coupe bro.. somethin is not right.... did u ask ford service
Mines been in transit for 10 days now via Convoy. Detroit is about 10hrs straight up I75 from my dealership. Surely it doesnt take 10 days to drive it 10hrs.....

First EDD was 12/2 then got moved to 12/6.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Mines been in transit for 10 days now via Convoy. Detroit is about 10hrs straight up I75 from my dealership. Surely it doesnt take 10 days to drive it 10hrs.....

it says convoy but it might be on train even. MASS is 11 hrs from MI... but it tuk 12 days hehehe... and it said convoy but it came by railroad

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

I know it's tough not to, but just a reminder to not get too frustrated when COTUS shows in transit since that might not be the case. My Mustang was delivered two days ago and COTUS still shows in transit. You never know, yours could be unloading from the car carrier at your dealer right now....

What killed me is I got to sit in my car last night for a few minutes, but I can't drive it for a few weeks until the tires I'm exchanging arrive from backorder. It is being held in a remote lot that a lot boy had to drive me to, so I only had a few minutes to look at it while he was waiting. :headbonk:

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
I know it's tough not to, but just a reminder to not get too frustrated when COTUS shows in transit since that might not be the case. My Mustang was delivered two days ago and COTUS still shows in transit. You never know, yours could be unloading from the car carrier at your dealer right now....

What killed me is I got to sit in my car last night for a few minutes, but I can't drive it for a few weeks until the tires I'm exchanging arrive from backorder. It is being held in a remote lot that a lot boy had to drive me to, so I only had a few minutes to look at it while he was waiting. :headbonk:
this is also... true... even though it reaches the Delivery center still shows in transit.. until u sign the appers

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
I was told 12/01 that my GT Premium CO, which was held at MI Railyard
for 30 days for Q/C (EDD 11/20 "now" 12/11) was making it's way across
Nebraska. I figured CO/UT would be the route it would take, but was
inform today that yesterday it was in Wyoming. From looking at a map,
Wyoming is at the very top of Nevada while Las Vegas is at the bottom;
which means it will also have to go across the entire state of Nevada. I
could be wrong -- evidently I can't read a map or figure out train routes.

DNelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 black GT Premium
Ford Customer Service

I ordered my GT Premium 6/4 and it was built the week 10/26. After it went into transit Cotus no longer works. My dealer stated it was listed as a sold car and it no longer can be tracked. Not convinced with their explanation I called Ford and they gave me the same explanation but stated that they would have a supervisor call me. Monday the supervisor called pleased to tell me my GT was in transit in Michigan. I told her Cotus 40 days ago showed it in transit. I then asked where in Michigan is it in transit, isn't Flat Rock in Michigan? She finally admitted that the car was still at the plant. I asked why 40 days sitting in transit, she would not answer. I never knew it was so hard to spend 40K. I am only 175 miles from Flat Rock.

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Go Premium
EDD just got pushed back to 12/12 from 12/7. Original EDD was 11/15. :-(

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
EDD just got pushed back to 12/12 from 12/7. Original EDD was 11/15. :-(
Have a strange feeling this is about to happen to me. COTUS says in transit EDD 12/6. Ford Service says released from Flat Rock.....Awaiting Shipment. WTF

Sponsored

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I was told my 10/1 build date car would be shipping out next week by the dealer. I'm not convinced at this and will probably be calling ford customer service tomorrow. Least I'm not alone in this boat

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just talked to my dealer, he cant figure it out either. He notified the dealership owner that they were about to lose a sell if they didnt find my car soon. I just dont understand why COTUS would randomly show that it shipped but Ford Service says its still sitting in Flat Rock.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Just talked to my dealer, he cant figure it out either. He notified the dealership owner that they were about to lose a sell if they didnt find my car soon. I just dont understand why COTUS would randomly show that it shipped but Ford Service says its still sitting in Flat Rock.
If anyone can facilitate things it's gonna be your dealer. Ford Service and COTUS are onlookers watching the action from the sidelines.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
If anyone can facilitate things it's gonna be your dealer. Ford Service and COTUS are onlookers watching the action from the sidelines.
rightly said

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
rightly said
lol...looking back I put way too much stock, time, and emotional energy in what COTUS said. I should have only checked my COTUS status 10 times a day instead of 50!
Sponsored