Sponsored

CT mustang meet?

cars2see

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium with Performance pack
looking for any local CT and Mass mustang heads who want to do a meet/ cars and coffee. never done one before so anyone is free to pitch ideas. thanks!!
Sponsored

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
I've seen a mustang gathering one early Saturday morning in Enfield CT at the Dunkin Donuts on RT220 next to RT91 entrance. Not sure if that is normal meet or not. I dont live in CT, but happen do be in the area that day.. I'd be willing to meet up in CT or MA in the morning.

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP
I've been out of the know for years but I believe that the turnpike is not what it once was. There are local cruise nights in Vernon on Fridays at the old golf land and of course Marks in E Granby every monday as well. Not too familiar with what is down state but I know Cars and Coffee is big in Greenwich/Stamford area.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Mustangs Unlimited just had their show. They have another one in the fall as well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP
I'll get down there in a year or two after the Procharger install. Just a bit too far for me....plus I hate everything between here and there for roads haha.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The AM show does look cool, but I just don't have that much time. lol

I'd be all for a quick Cars and Coffee type of thing locally. As [MENTION=35518]cars2see[/MENTION] mentioned.

OP
OP

cars2see

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium with Performance pack
Hey guys thanks for the replies! And yeah I would love to go to the AM meet but that’s a trip I will need to plan ahead of time lol but I’m down for a local meet if any guys in the area want to set something up. Tired of all these Honda’s and subies lol

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP
Family Ford in Enfield is doing a cruise night tomorrow apparently from 6-9....I might head up for a bit earlier. Just saw this on a local fb page....
Sponsored