Sponsored

CT Cruise

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
I really see nothing in the CT area, and was wondering if there would be any interest in a cruise or a gathering?
Sponsored

OP
OP

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
unless I missed it, the link says the Summer Cruise is July 29th somewhere in CT? Where and what time? Thanks.

Sponsored

Pilatti1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
unless I missed it, the link says the Summer Cruise is July 29th somewhere in CT? Where and what time? Thanks.
No you did not miss it..They will post up the meeting place & time shortly. It depends on the cruise as sometimes we do the Mohawk Tail in Mass then we meet along I-91 in a few places. if it is CT Valley then we meet in Middletown. Keep an eye out for when Rob & Jim (Mudd) post up on Mustang Evolution. Meeting is somewhere around 9-10 and they are about 100 mile cruises...fun,,,fun,,,fun

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds like fun. Any news on it?

OP
OP

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the latest update on the web site:

Cruise start time:

10:00 AM

Saturday July 29th
(Rain date is Sunday)

Staples: 900 Washington St, Middletown, CT 06457

Plz park on the street side of Staples

This is 100+ miles of 3rd gear fun on twisty back roads. We will have a short stop after 2 hrs of fun for those who had too much coffee then continue on ending up at Rob's house in Cheshire for Pizza! Plz bring a folding chair.

These rides are at your own risk! by coming along you agree that you alone are responsible for whatever happens

reminder to have Walkie Talkies & 3/4 of a tank of Gas

Rob, Myself and some regulars are meeting at Staples at 9:00 and walking over to the Athenian Diner for breakfast before the ride. If you want to come early and join us that'll be good, otherwise be at Staples for the 10:00 start time. There is a gas station/Mini-mart across the street and a McD's next door for those that need stuff.

I'm looking forward to having some fun
Sponsored