Sponsored

Crackling tweeters with B&O Sound System?!

alpha_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.forgitec.com
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT | 2019 BMW X5 | 2022 BMW M4
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my brand new 2020 GT premium, with 401A, Performance Pack, MagneRide, Active Exhaust, and “supposed to be” best of all, the B&O Sound System.

Here’s why I’m confused.. I’ve had my car for 2-3 days and I use Spotify with the apple CarPlay and Apple USB cable and for some reason, no matter if I raise or lower my treble, midrange, or bass, my tweeters seem to crackle, no matter the volume level or song.

Interest thing is that right when my friend plugged in his phone, the entire sound system worked amazingly but only different is that he uses Apple Music instead of Spotify like me. I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this with the B&O Sound system?! Just curious..
Sponsored

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
have u tried apple music yourself?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Based on what you’ve done so are it sounds like your source is the issue. What happens when you try AM, FM, or Sirius XM. Heck throw a CD in there and see what happens.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my brand new 2020 GT premium, with 401A, Performance Pack, MagneRide, Active Exhaust, and “supposed to be” best of all, the B&O Sound System.

Here’s why I’m confused.. I’ve had my car for 2-3 days and I use Spotify with the apple CarPlay and Apple USB cable and for some reason, no matter if I raise or lower my treble, midrange, or bass, my tweeters seem to crackle, no matter the volume level or song.

Interest thing is that right when my friend plugged in his phone, the entire sound system worked amazingly but only different is that he uses Apple Music instead of Spotify like me. I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this with the B&O Sound system?! Just curious..
to piggy back on your crackling, my passenger tweeter and upper door speaker are on order for that issue.
About one month prior the lower driver door speaker was doing it. Made no difference for audio source for me. disappointed and afraid for the longevity of the speakers.

Bryantbjb12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT CS, 2021 F350 Tremor
No issues with mine. I use Apple play with pandora and/or just my music through Apple.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
When in the car, go into your Spotify settings and correct the EQ balances, that may help.

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
When in the car, go into your Spotify settings and correct the EQ balances, that may help.
And to piggyback off this, see if there is a setting that allows what your streaming quality is.

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
This thread came up in my searching, so I thought I would post here instead of creating a new thread. I have the 12 speaker Shaker system and am curious what equalizer settings to adjust, the Ford Sync settings, Spotify app settings, or both? Does the car only recognize only the app equalizer when Spotify is running or will I need to balance the Ford Sync settings with the app? I hope this makes sense and thanks in advance for any info shared.
Sponsored