SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
And how do i get to my DORA?
Your dealer should have given it to you when you ordered your car.
But since your car is built and showing as in transit I would call the dealer
and find our where it is. They can track in ways we cannot. Probably being
delivered today and available tomorrow. Congrats!
Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Get this. My order priority 10
Order# r001
Dealer: f21298

I ordered on 1/13
When you put in all the info the car that pops up is a frigging guard convertible. I ordered a white gt base. Should I be concerned?

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Audi RS3 / 2023 Porsche GT4
Order# r001

I ordered on 1/13
When you put in all the info the car that pops up is a frigging guard convertible. I ordered a white gt base. Should I be concerned?
My gut says yes. Contact your dealer. My car shows up exactly as I ordered it.

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I think he gave you the wrong DORA. That info you have shows it was ordered on 12/27. Call them and get the right info.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
He faxed it to me, the paper I have has the order # and dealer code but it has the car details I wanted. I'll call tomorrow and see what's up.

Sponsored

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
Order# r001

I ordered on 1/13
When my convertible first showed up in COTUS with the order number and dealer code it was a shown as a DIB fastback, when I got my VIN a few days later it showed up as a Magnetic convertible like I ordered.

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Perf Pack, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
So what does it mean when my car was listed the last few days in COTUS, but when I looked it up today, it says (no matching vehicle found) WTF?

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Haha I sure hope so! I'd be mad if the semi truck drives 100 miles and stops for a few days then does it again over and over

Did you get your vin or build week yet?
I just found Cotus today. And my VIN number was on it. The text says that the VIN number is issued and that I should see a build date in the upper left corner of the page, but there's nothing there. So I'm guessing the build date or estimated bill date comes later thAn the VIN

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I just found Cotus today. And my VIN number was on it. The text says that the VIN number is issued and that I should see a build date in the upper left corner of the page, but there's nothing there. So I'm guessing the build date or estimated bill date comes later thAn the VIN
You're correct. I was told by FordService that Cotus should update with a build date when you get closer to the actual date.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
You're correct. I was told by FordService that Cotus should update with a build date when you get closer to the actual date.
When you get closer to what actual date? The date shown ojn COTUS for me is my date of order of 1/5/15.

Sponsored

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
When you get closer to what actual date? The date shown ojn COTUS for me is my date of order of 1/5/15.
When you get closer to your build date it will update. Or you can call your dealer and see if they can look it up for you now that you have a VIN.

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
Usually COTUS updates with the build date about 5 days before actual build
date. The day after COTUS goes from In Order Processing to In Production
your Window Sticker link will be available. After the Window Sticker link
show up it takes 24hrs for it to be active. The VIN shows that the Ford
has allocated the required parts and pieces to build your car and has assigned
a tentative build week. Not much we can do but wait.

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
COTUS has only ever shown my estimated delivery date not build date in the upper left corner, Looks like this:

Ordered On: 11/17/2014
Order Number: 1117
VIN: 1FATP8FF8F53#####
Estimated Delivery: 01/29/2015

Then as it finished each stage it populated the date that each stage was completed. Shortly after I had my VIN, Ford Service was able to tell me my estimated Blend (Build) Week (01/05/15). Once Order Processing was completed and populated with a date (12/17/14) my Window Sticker became available, and I was able to get the Blend (Build) Date from that (1/06/15). My car was Blended, (Built) and completed on 1/06/15 and has been awaiting shipment ever since. My Estimated Delivery date was originally 2/01/15 but after it completed In Production dropped to 1/29/15. When I check COTUS this morning it says I have 9 days left until delivery.

That's been my experience with COTUS since it started showing convertibles in mid-December. I hope it helps.

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, Premium, Manual
COTUS has only ever shown my estimated delivery date not build date in the upper left corner, Looks like this:

Ordered On: 11/17/2014
Order Number: 1117
VIN: 1FATP8FF8F53#####
Estimated Delivery: 01/29/2015

Then as it finished each stage it populated the date that each stage was completed. Shortly after I had my VIN, Ford Service was able to tell me my estimated Blend (Build) Week (01/05/15). Once Order Processing was completed and populated with a date (12/17/14) my Window Sticker became available, and I was able to get the Blend (Build) Date from that (1/06/15). My car was Blended, (Built) and completed on 1/06/15 and has been awaiting shipment ever since. My Estimated Delivery date was originally 2/01/15 but after it completed In Production dropped to 1/29/15. When I check COTUS this morning it says I have 9 days left until delivery.

That's been my experience with COTUS since it started showing convertibles in mid-December. I hope it helps.
Thanks! I've been looking for someone to actually detail the different stages and such. Especially when COTUS shows an EDD.

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I've been looking for someone to actually detail the different stages and such. Especially when COTUS shows an EDD.
Sure, no problem, and to just let you know how infuriating COTUS can be, my car just went to In Transit and says that Awaiting Shipment finished 1/6/15. If Awaiting Shipment finished 1/6/15 why did it just move to In Transit an hour ago? :shrug:

Use COTUS at you own risk, it may drive you insane! :crazy:
Sponsored