Sponsored

COTUS HELP!

Vindeleon90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Hey guys. I placed an order for my mustang over 3 weeks ago on 5/23. Ever since my car has been "in order processing" aka the first step. I have a VIN number but no build date etc. I know COTUS still has flaws but there have been several members here who ordered after me that have already gotten their car built. Someone please help me out and let me know if this is normal or not? This car is a surprise for my fathers 50th and I was hoping to get it by August.

Thanks
Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
This is all normal. Once you have a VIN number that means you are scheduled to be built. In order to find out when it is to be built you need to contact your sales person or contact Ford Service on here. You will get a link to your window sticker one week to the day your car will be built. You will be able to see it the next day. My car took 6 weeks till it was built. I think yours will be sooner. That is one awesome present.

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
If your car hasn't been built yet, you are most likely scheduled for July with myself and a bunch of other people.

I get where you're coming from. I ordered May 2nd and got my VIN on 05/14. My build date is 7/14. I'm looking at about 10-11 weeks for the car when they said 6-8. Nothing we can do though, at least there are others to share the wait :cheers:

northstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT MT Carbon Gray 401A / Past: 15 V6 MT Guard
I know COTUS still has flaws
Couldn't bring up my car in COTUS by searching order and dealer number, name after 6 weeks. Got my VIN from the dealer and found it last week. Looking at 14 weeks :(

2015 Black v6 051A
Order: 5/02/15
VIN: 5/14/15
Build: 07/13/15
Blend: 7/14/15
EDD: 7/25/15
Deliver: ?/??/15
Dealer told me 6-8 weeks too..... Be interesting who gets it first! :headbang:

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
Couldn't bring up my car in COTUS by searching order and dealer number, name after 6 weeks. Got my VIN from the dealer and found it last week. Looking at 14 weeks :(

Dealer told me 6-8 weeks too..... Be interesting who gets it first! :headbang:
The one thing I have going for me is location :D. Keep us updated on the 7/13 thread :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vindeleon90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
This is all normal. Once you have a VIN number that means you are scheduled to be built. In order to find out when it is to be built you need to contact your sales person or contact Ford Service on here. You will get a link to your window sticker one week to the day your car will be built. You will be able to see it the next day. My car took 6 weeks till it was built. I think yours will be sooner. That is one awesome present.
Thanks for the response! I finally got an estimated delivery day earlier in the week which was 55 days (August 11). Now I just checked cotus and it updates to 63 days to August 23rd!!!!!!! I'm gonna be super upset if I don't get this on time for his bday. If it arrives that late I might as well have just ordered a 2016. Sorry man I just had to rant

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
According to my dealer COTUS delivery estimates are a worst case scenario and he was seeing my EDD estimate 1/22-2/2. COTUS was showing my EDD 2/3 and my dealer was correct. I took delivery on 1/23.
Sponsored