Sponsored

COTUS...car not showing up

2015blackmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black mustang
So i went to dealership on Monday and signed all the paperwork so I can get the Black Friday deal. Car is supposed to arrive on 12/4, but i just went to check COTUS and now it says not matching vehicles for that VIN. Whats going on????
Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
So i went to dealership on Monday and signed all the paperwork so I can get the Black Friday deal. Car is supposed to arrive on 12/4, but i just went to check COTUS and now it says not matching vehicles for that VIN. Whats going on????
Once you signed the deal and your dealership marked it as sold it was pulled out of the system (most likely).

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
Same thing happened to me. Although I signed the paperwork on 11/29, the car showed delivered on 12/2 with a date of 11/29 and the car disappeared off of cotus altogether on 12/3.

nfollin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White PP 401A With Redline Interior
I did the same thing, they pull them out of the tracking system when marked as Sold. So I guess we just wait until they call us now.

Sponsored

planedoc

Planedoc
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, DIB, PP
My car has been at the dealer for two days now, yet still shows as in transit with 5 days to go. cotus is a bit behind the times....

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
I did all the paperwork for mine on Black Friday as well and Cotus did the same thing to me. However, Rachel can still track it. She tracked mine this am and mentioned it's still at the railyard awaiting transport to the dealer.

OP
OP

2015blackmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black mustang
Rubedog...same here. I have an EDD of today and Rachel told me its still at railyard. I hope i dont have to wait forever

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Rubedog...same here. I have an EDD of today and Rachel told me its still at railyard. I hope i dont have to wait forever
One car I was tracking in COTUS had a EDD of 11/8, and had a delivery week of 11/2-11/8 according to the dealer. Always showed "Awaiting Shipment" and Rachel could only see that it was at the rail yard as well and the dealer had no idea. On 11/6 the car randomly showed up at the dealer.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
One car I was tracking in COTUS had a EDD of 11/8, and had a delivery week of 11/2-11/8 according to the dealer. Always showed "Awaiting Shipment" and Rachel could only see that it was at the rail yard as well and the dealer had no idea. On 11/6 the car randomly showed up at the dealer.
let me share my exp... once the car reaches railyard. there are ford DC.. now.. COTUS will show updates and also will update dealer tracker until its with them.

Once the hand over cars to truckers, it now on der mercy wen they deliver to delaers... mine stayed at yard for a wee.. another frn of mine for 8 days...
Sponsored