Sponsored

Corsa Vs borla S type

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So I live in a duplex with neighbors on one side. Leave daily at 5am and while I want a loud car. For that 2 mins im starting it in morning and leaving I don't want to wake the block but I want a car that turns heads. Anybody have any thoughts? borla is cheaper but not by much.
Sponsored

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Between those two, Borla S-Type since from what I have gathered it is the quieter of the two.

Offtopic, but how much did you pay for your car? Looking to get similar options.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Got it for xplan pricing otd

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
They're both close in terms of loudness. We tested both, Corsa is a tad bit louder.

christiano1245

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base gt with PP
I come back from work at 5 am and I have the S type thanks to jay and dan at hypermotive. The s type is loud on start up but only for a few seconds and as far as loudness the S type is really easy to keep quiet just get into third gear and you will be fine. S type blows my mind I live in the UK and honestly when driving people walking about 100 ft in front of me and turn around as if to say "what the hell is that coming" Love it will never get tired of it.

Sponsored

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Back into your parking spot when you park, then when you start your car put it into 2nd gear quickly and pull out. Its barely louder than stock at the lower RPM. My neighbors have said they can barely hear me doing this.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
lol but at start up I think the Corsa would shake the house but im not sure just been watching youtube a lot hard to tell. The Borlas sound beast when you get on them lol

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged
Like the others have said the Borla S type a little loud at start up but not bad. then I creep out of my sub in 3rd have had no complants yet but when you want to make some noise it sounds great. everybody loves mine that has heard it.

w4fang22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic 5.0 6MT
Hell, if I can keep my Atak quiet I think you can manage either of those haha
Sponsored