corsa vs ARH catback

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
I can tell you that I had the corsa sport axle back with long tubes and X-pipe and it was incredibly loud and almost had that glass pack sound, so I added resonators and it helped quiet it down low but not up top. I took off the corsa and X-pipe and did the H-pipe and ARH axle back and love them. its smoother and deeper not as obnoxiously loud.
Sponsored

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
I can tell you that I had the corsa sport axle back with long tubes and X-pipe and it was incredibly loud and almost had that glass pack sound, so I added resonators and it helped quiet it down low but not up top. I took off the corsa and X-pipe and did the H-pipe and ARH axle back and love them. its smoother and deeper not as obnoxiously loud.
Well since you had the Corsa Sport mufflers but not the stock resonator, but a regular X-pipe, you essentially had the Corsa Extreme but with a higher pitch. Corsa Sport mufflers with stock resonator would have a sport sound. I foyu put the duoble X pipe from Corsa with the Sport mufflers it owuld still be Extreme but with deeper tone because of double Xpipe.
You probably should have used the Corsa touring mufflers with your Xpipe because that is what the Corsa Sport catback is, touring mufflers with the double X.

I also don't like the fact ARH uses chammbered mufflers. I prefer straight through better for flow.

OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
I talked to Jason for a while today and pulled the trigger on the ARH direct connection catless with the sports . he was very helpful in answering all my questions and explained why things sound the way they do. hypermotive customer service is awesome

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
I chose ARH but not because of the sound. I bought it because of their reputation for quality, just so happened that I loved the sound. That being said, the way my car sounds compared to how it comes through on video is laughably different as I'm sure all systems are. When I did it mine was probably the only 15 around here. There are enough systems out there now that it would be worth anyone's time to look someone up for a live listen. The videos don't do justice to any of these systems.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
[ame]

:eek:

Sponsored

Blue Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 50 Years Package
I talked to Jason for a while today and pulled the trigger on the ARH direct connection catless with the sports . he was very helpful in answering all my questions and explained why things sound the way they do. hypermotive customer service is awesome
Hi Alex, can't wait to see your review! I think the Corsa sport CB I have on order is going to be plenty loud for me, but if I ever want to amp it up I guess the LT's would be my next step.

OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
I really hope I like it. I just am so picky with this car. long tubes make everything harder.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I really hope I like it. I just am so picky with this car. long tubes make everything harder.
If its too loud we could also toss some cats on there. [MENTION]Dossey[/MENTION] owns this car and he can talk more about how the car sounds with cats on it.

[ame]

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Maybe its me but i think the full arh x system sounds the cleanest and deepest but i think the corsa sports is a good second choice in terms of sounding pretty similar to Arh. Im trying to like the xtremes and im not hating them anymore but they just don't sound very clean. Maybe its the video quality. :shrug: i watched dozens of videos.

Dossey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
If its too loud we could also toss some cats on there. [MENTION]Dossey[/MENTION] owns this car and he can talk more about how the car sounds with cats on it.
The cats definitely tone it down quite a bit at idle and at normal cruising but it still sounds really aggressive at WOT or with a blip of the throttle. The cold start is still pretty obnoxious. It almost reminds me of the valved exhaust on my BMW's....only loud at cold start and when you want it to be. I love it!!

Sponsored

Blue Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 50 Years Package
Cats and inspection?

I assume you would either need to add the cats or put the stock system back on to pass an inspection?

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Maybe its me but i think the full arh x system sounds the cleanest and deepest but i think the corsa sports is a good second choice in terms of sounding pretty similar to Arh. Im trying to like the xtremes and im not hating them anymore but they just don't sound very clean. Maybe its the video quality. :shrug: i watched dozens of videos.
I was thinking the same thing, but you just don't see that many people going full arh. That surprises me

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
I was thinking the same thing, but you just don't see that many people going full arh. That surprises me
Likely cost. My decision came down to full Kook's or ARH. Not sure what the cost is now but at the time the ARH was more. I also think you'll find the H is deeper than the X.

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Likely cost. My decision came down to full Kook's or ARH. Not sure what the cost is now but at the time the ARH was more. I also think you'll find the H is deeper than the X.
When you add the price of the corsa catback plus one of those brand headers your looking around the same price as a full brand system.
Sponsored