Sponsored

Stainless Works Catback vs Corsa extreme/Sport catback.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
I have the SW 3" system, honestly I am really disappointed in it. I had to remove the middle mufflers to gain some power back and it drones really bad with the auto/3.15 gears on the highway (even worse now). Thinking about selling mine and going Corsa.
Sponsored

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have SW headers and I just bought the corsa Sport catback to replace my SW catback. My main reason was the slight drone it had. If you ask me I feel the corsa sports I have are a tad bit louder and the drone is much less almost 0 if you ask me. I've just had it for two days now so haven't gone on the highway for a proper test. I do love the sports though and am happy with the decision I made

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
I have SW headers and I just bought the corsa Sport catback to replace my SW catback. My main reason was the slight drone it had. If you ask me I feel the corsa sports I have are a tad bit louder and the drone is much less almost 0 if you ask me. I've just had it for two days now so haven't gone on the highway for a proper test. I do love the sports though and am happy with the decision I made
How is the drone vs Corsa if you consider the Corsa a 0 what was the SW? I am tired of interior rattles from my Corsa's drone...

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I can't give my corsa a solid 0 yet just close to 0 because I haven't driven with it much to test it out. But I would give the SW a 2 in terms of drone if we are looking at a scale out of 10.
Sponsored