Sponsored

Corsa Sport CB vs. ARH CB for A6 with LTHs?

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, I searched. Most of the stuff ive read are with people with an M6 transmission.

I've watched multiple videos on YT and cant decide between these two Cat Backs. I plan on adding Long Tubes with an Off Road X Pipe soon. I also have an A6 which produces more drone than our M6 brethren.

Will people with A6s please chime in and help? I want no drone. It'll be TSP 1 7/8" LTs with either ARH Catback with X pipe or Corsa Sport CB with the double X pipe.

Any help with these setups would be appreciated!!
Sponsored

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I have not heard ARH in person, but I can tell you that Corsa has *zero* drone. I have Corsa Sport CB with stock headers and auto transmission, and it is only slightly louder than stock at highway speeds (but punch the throttle and that changes). For me, no drone was just as important as the exhaust tone, and I could not be happier. There is a reason why Corsa is so popular :cool:

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I had the ARH and didn't find them loud enough, I think paired with headers it might be the perfect matchup. Absolutely no drone with it either. I find the Corsa to really let out the Coyote rasp, not a bad thing, but with catless headers I don't think I could.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Both will sound great. I've heard Corsa Sport with catted LT's and it sounded fantastic, and not raspy. It probably has a little with catless LT's but nearly everything will. As stated, zero drone at all, even with catless headers. I'm not sure you can make a bad call between the two.

Good video:

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I have the ARH CB on stock headers and its fantastic. sounds great when you get on it, but its possible to drive about without drawing too much attention if required. Its the exhaust the car should have come with! Zero drone

However occasionally i wonder if its not quite load enough. This is exactly what I wanted for a daily driver. As i too plan to fit LT headers later.. I figure that will make it very slightly more throaty.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have the ARH CB on stock headers and its fantastic. sounds great when you get on it, but its possible to drive about without drawing too much attention if required. Its the exhaust the car should have come with! Zero drone

However occasionally i wonder if its not quite load enough. This is exactly what I wanted for a daily driver. As i too plan to fit LT headers later.. I figure that will make it very slightly more throaty.
It'll make it quite a bit louder, even with catted LT's, just a word of caution.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Corsa Sport is great inside the car and, like sublimaze said, it disappears when cruising on the highway. People definitely hear it outside/behind the car. You'll draw a lot of attention if you add headers on top of that.

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
ARH was one of my picks for an exhaust. Several people comment that it Isnt too loud which kept me looking.

The thing is their CB is a part of their full exhaust system which is most likely why it’s quieter in CB form. If you are looking at full exhaust, it would be one to consider.

Corsa Sport is good if not going full exhaust with no drone and minimal rasp. When it’s warmed up it’s got a great throaty sound and almost no rasp if any.

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I have the ARH catback on stock headers and it's a nice system. Very well made, excellent fit and finish and a very deep tone with no drone. I was a little disappointed when I installed it because it isn't as loud as I expected. I think cat deletes or longtubes would be fantastic with this exhaust.

You couldn't go wrong with Sports either.

JFox86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange 5.0
I currently have TSP LT's(catless) matched to the Corsa Sport Catback. Now I am an M6 but with that being said it sounds amazing. WOT all hell breaks loose. While cruising there is 0 drone. This system really lets the coyote scream!

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'm about to put on my ARH catted and coated longtube headers after black Friday. Been running the Corsa Sport for months and it sounds amazing. I kept the cats to hopefully reduce a little rasp.

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Headers will make a large difference in volume. I'm considering cats at this point because it is LOUD when you get on it. No drone whatsoever with the ARH stuff. Just a nice rumble at cruising speeds but if you want to play you will draw attention.
Sponsored