Sponsored

Corsa Performance Xtreme Catback Exhaust (Double-X Mid-pipe)!

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Idk how much longer I can rock the stock exhaust lol. Those quad pipes are sexy! I am hoping if I hold out long enough, more quad pipes with different diffusers will come out and/or ppl will ditch their FRPP's or Corsa's for cheap for an upgrade to said quad pipes. I know I am being cheap before anyone flames me. I'm working on that military "e" budget, gotta have my priorities straight. lol
LMAO..E budget as well bro. Gotta use that tax return before mama sees it!
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Idk how much longer I can rock the stock exhaust lol. Those quad pipes are sexy! I am hoping if I hold out long enough, more quad pipes with different diffusers will come out and/or ppl will ditch their FRPP's or Corsa's for cheap for an upgrade to said quad pipes. I know I am being cheap before anyone flames me. I'm working on that military "e" budget, gotta have my priorities straight. lol

lol, its ok I'm working on an E budget as well.

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
If anybody was wondering I got a smoking deal from Autoanything.com on my Corsa Extreme.
Thank you for dat info saved me some $$$$$ :cheers:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Thank you for dat info saved me some $$$$$ :cheers:
don't forget to check with your supporting vendors

have these in stock and will beat any price out there.

and were here everyday to assist you!

:)

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I didn't want to start a new thread so I hope the OP doesn't mind me resurrecting this (shows that I searched lol)

Does anyone know
what the dB rating is for the Corsa Extreme catback;

Idle?
4k Revs?
Drive by?

I ask because I am looking to get one but I don't want to end up being too loud for our tracks here in the UK (Static test 101dB and drive by 90dB).

Cheers

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I didn't want to start a new thread so I hope the OP doesn't mind me resurrecting this (shows that I searched lol)

Does anyone know what the dB rating is for the Corsa Extreme catback;

Idle?
4k Revs?
Drive by?

I ask because I am looking to get one but I don't want to end up being too loud for our tracks here in the UK (Static test 101dB and drive by 90dB).

Cheers
depends how it's measured. Corsa state the xtreme is 24db over stock in the US, which would put it at 98db - but that's measured at a distance of 10ft, not sure on rpm

one of the Aussie members measured his Corsa sports (corsa state 15db above stock), and it came out at 101.7db from memory - ours is measured at a distance of 500mm at 3900rpm, stock is supposedly ~85db

edit: these are obviously just stationary tests, dunno about under load etc

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
depends how it's measured. Corsa state the xtreme is 24db over stock in the US, which would put it at 98db - but that's measured at a distance of 10ft, not sure on rpm

one of the Aussie members measured his Corsa sports (corsa state 15db above stock), and it came out at 101.7db from memory - ours is measured at a distance of 500mm at 3900rpm, stock is supposedly ~85db

edit: these are obviously just stationary tests, dunno about under load etc
Thank you for the info mate. Sounds like I could be pushing it with the UK limits.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Thank you for the info mate. Sounds like I could be pushing it with the UK limits.

We've sold quite a few Corsa exhausts to UK and Aussie guys, to include the Extremes. Havent heard of any negative backlash from the noise. Give us a shout if you haven't, we do have some awesome pricing:)
Sponsored