Sponsored

Corsa Performance Xtreme Catback Exhaust (Double-X Mid-pipe)!

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Talking with a guy at the gym who had a built STI, his words went a little something like this:

"Your car sounds perfect"
"I didn't know a catback alone would be that loud" :lol:
And my favorite, "sounds like a high class car" :headbang:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks Corsa for a great sounding catback and thank you Beefcake for a great price and shipping! I just got it on and took it around the block and just love the sound!

Ryan1112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I went to an autocross today and at least 10 people came over to tell me how great my exhaust sounds. One guy said my car sounds pissed off but in a really good way.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Thanks Corsa for a great sounding catback and thank you Beefcake for a great price and shipping! I just got it on and took it around the block and just love the sound!
Your very welcome!

davidw76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT Premium w PP & Corsa Xtreme
Has anyone noticed a loss of low end torque since installing their xtreme? To me, the throttle response does not feel as sharp down around 2,000-3,000 rpm.

I can't decide whether I am just imagining it or not. The system is very loud under any amount of load so maybe that makes me feel the car should be accelerating faster?

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Would love to know if there are any changes expected to exhaust as a result of rhd conversion.
I want this for my car (Australia) but can't consider ordering until then I guess

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Has anyone noticed a loss of low end torque since installing their xtreme? To me, the throttle response does not feel as sharp down around 2,000-3,000 rpm.

I can't decide whether I am just imagining it or not. The system is very loud under any amount of load so maybe that makes me feel the car should be accelerating faster?
We've soon no torque loss with these kits.

Would love to know if there are any changes expected to exhaust as a result of rhd conversion.
I want this for my car (Australia) but can't consider ordering until then I guess

There are no changes to the exhaust with the right hand drive vehicles.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
We've soon no torque loss with these kits.

There are no changes to the exhaust with the right hand drive vehicles.
Well that is good to know. As soon as I get a delivery month I'll be hitting all of th vendors up with requests for shipping to Australia that isn't $800

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
catback should not change throttle response in any way whatsoever

davidw76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
catback should not change throttle response in any way whatsoever
Ok, I guess it could be my imagination. Either that or it's leaking somewhere, I will check this weekend.

Under WOT, the car feels at least as powerful as stock, maybe even a slight improvement at higher RPMs. It just feels sluggish if I am cruising at around 2k and then give it say, 50% throttle.. makes a ton of noise but doesn't accelerate much.

Probably the extra noise is making me think it should be accelerating faster, whereas with the stock system I probably didn't even notice.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Ok, I guess it could be my imagination. Either that or it's leaking somewhere, I will check this weekend.

Under WOT, the car feels at least as powerful as stock, maybe even a slight improvement at higher RPMs. It just feels sluggish if I am cruising at around 2k and then give it say, 50% throttle.. makes a ton of noise but doesn't accelerate much.

Probably the extra noise is making me think it should be accelerating faster, whereas with the stock system I probably didn't even notice.
that's exactly what it is, I was even going to post this, that's why I came back in there.

you should hear my SW LMF mufflers with headers at light throttle, sounds like your going 150, but doing like 20. lol

davidw76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's exactly what it is, I was even going to post this, that's why I came back in there.

you should hear my SW LMF mufflers with headers at light throttle, sounds like your going 150, but doing like 20. lol
Exactly, it's with light or medium throttle and low rpm that the sound doesn't quite "match" what's going on in terms of acceleration

It's a small price to pay for what happens when you give it the beans!

Also, I should make clear.. I am able to keep it very quiet when I want to, just by shifting up earlier and being very light on the throttle.

I am very happy with it overall

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Well that is good to know. As soon as I get a delivery month I'll be hitting all of th vendors up with requests for shipping to Australia that isn't $800

lol, we can ship to you. Shipping isn't that high!
Sponsored