Sponsored

Corsa or Borla

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
We're really sorry about the delays and appreciate your patience and understanding. Obviously it's out of our control since we aren't the manufacturer. With that said we did notify you of the delay shortly after the order was placed on Jan 4th. At any point we would have gladly switched you to another system that was more readily available or cancel and refund the order.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 561-753-8105 and we'll be glad to assist you.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.10.44 PM.png
I was notified about the delay because I was the one who inquired to Corsa first and then reached out to you with information regarding the back order. Most online retailers will list a product back ordered to inform customers before they make a purchase. But I'm glad you tried to turn it around on me that's cool.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I was notified about the delay because I was the one who inquired to Corsa first and then reached out to you with information regarding the back order. Most online retailers will list a product back ordered to inform customers before they make a purchase. But I'm glad you tried to turn it around on me that's cool.
I'm not sure what you mean by us trying to turn this around on you. Your reply before this said
Had I known back in December I would have purchased a different system.
My reply was just to show you that we did email you on January 4th notifying you about the backorder. The order was placed on New Years eve, processed on January 2nd when we got back into the office and then updated on January 4th when Corsa replied to the PO letting us know of the backorder. This was well before your email into support on 2/19 inquiring about the status of the order. We always do our best to keep everyone updated on backorders. Maybe the update Nick sent you went to your Spam/Junk folder. It's pretty common to see that happen.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.44.47 PM.png

If you would like to make any changes to the order we'll be glad to accommodate you. We appreciate your business and support.

Thanks!