Sponsored

Corsa or Borla

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
Keep us posted.
Will do. Just sent email. I did receive an email from Corsa first week in January letting me know about the backorder. Just find it odd stockpiles are coming in for dealers but nothing for already paid customers.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Quick response....
Screenshots_2021-02-19-10-00-53.png
I'll text my rep over at Corsa and see if there's anyway he can speed it up. No promises but I'll do my best to help out.

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'm not understanding this.... if exhaust shipments are physically in, then why is he having to wait until 3/30? Unless the exhaust that came in isn't the same exhaust he ordered

Sponsored

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not understanding this.... if exhaust shipments are physically in, then why is he having to wait until 3/30? Unless the exhaust that came in isn't the same exhaust he ordered
Not sure. I'm assuming LP or any other dealer sends the order to Corsa. That order gets put in a queue for build and shipment. Since Corsa is shipping the exhaust to a single customer I'm wondering if that's what's causing the long wait vs a business that places large bulk orders that take priority. Again that's just my guess.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The specific kit that was ordered by Treborwd22 was not on the shipment of what we received.

GRALIEN1979

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I love my Borla S-Type axle backs, sound is deep and loud when you get on it and nice and chill at highway speeds with no cabin drone. I did hear the Corsa Xtreme cat backs with double x-pipe and they sound amazing too!! Here's mine:

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any luck reaching out to your Corsa rep?
I haven’t received a response yet but will follow up with Corsa on Monday and reply then. Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure. I'm assuming LP or any other dealer sends the order to Corsa. That order gets put in a queue for build and shipment. Since Corsa is shipping the exhaust to a single customer I'm wondering if that's what's causing the long wait vs a business that places large bulk orders that take priority. Again that's just my guess.
We order Corsa products in large quantities (6 figure PO’s) and the parts are produced in batches not by individual kits. So we may receive 25-100 of one part number and then need to wait for them to produce the next part number in another production run. Add to that the issues we’ve encountered due to the pandemic where companies were shut down for months not producing anything as well as material shortages. Our entire industry is now plagued with backorders as everyone now is trying to catch up.
Trust me when I say all we want to see is the customer receive their parts in a timely manor. Even by forecasting, upping order quantities by 3-4 times the normal amount most companies just don’t have the ability to build the stuff fast enough.
So even though we may receive 5-10 pallets of product it’s not of every single part we ordered as like I mentioned earlier they’re made in batches.
Hope that explains it better.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out direct and I’ll be glad to assist you.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Sent you a PM

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick response....
Screenshots_2021-02-19-10-00-53.png
Well... Corsa is still backordered. My system was scheduled to ship out yesterday. Reached out to Corsa and was told today that my order has now been rescheduled to ship April 12th. This is beyond ridiculous having to wait 3 1/2 months or longer for an exhaust system. Called Lethal and they reached out to Corsa but doesn't look like they can get the order expedited. Lethal, maybe going forward you should also update your website to let customers know what Corsa systems are affected by this backorder. Had I known back in December I would have purchased a different system.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well... Corsa is still backordered. My system was scheduled to ship out yesterday. Reached out to Corsa and was told today that my order has now been rescheduled to ship April 12th. This is beyond ridiculous having to wait 3 1/2 months or longer for an exhaust system. Called Lethal and they reached out to Corsa but doesn't look like they can get the order expedited. Lethal, maybe going forward you should also update your website to let customers know what Corsa systems are affected by this backorder. Had I known back in December I would have purchased a different system.
We're really sorry about the delays and appreciate your patience and understanding. Obviously it's out of our control since we aren't the manufacturer. With that said we did notify you of the delay shortly after the order was placed on Jan 4th. At any point we would have gladly switched you to another system that was more readily available or cancel and refund the order.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 561-753-8105 and we'll be glad to assist you.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.10.44 PM.png
Sponsored