Shawn@Corsa

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
" My Quad tip fitment seems to be off".. Are you tips sitting a little low and closer to the center of the valance? Easy adjustment to handle, see the HOW TO video

Pro tip: It helps to leave the hangers over the diff. Loose until the system is adjusted and tight.

Sponsored

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Besides the piss poor fitment on the 18s and the cheapness from reusing the mufflers from 15-17 no thanks.. I had it on my old 15 great sound and fitment but on 18s the system is half assed. Would it kill u guys to make true quad mufflers for both active and non active instead of using the dual tips from 15-17..end of rant

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Besides the piss poor fitment on the 18s and the cheapness from reusing the mufflers from 15-17 no thanks.. I had it on my old 15 great sound and fitment but on 18s the system is half assed. Would it kill u guys to make true quad mufflers for both active and non active instead of using the dual tips from 15-17..end of rant
especially for $2300.. although their active system is a true dual muffler

OP
OP
Shawn@Corsa

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
There was no need to reinvent the wheel for the non active 18 GT and pass along additional costs to the consumer. The acoustical properties still fell within our spectrum using the 15-17 muffler architecture. The system simply needed a quad tip solution which does require some additional finesse during install vs the dual tip for some consumers. The active is true quad as it required new tech & design. I appreciate the feedback however, we cannot please everyone but we certainly try.

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
My only complaint is the quad tip fitment on 2018+. The tips are almost touching the valance on the inside and there is no side-to-side adjustment (only up or down as shown in the video). As for the sound, it's sounded amazing on my 17 and still sounds fantastic on my 19.

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
" My Quad tip fitment seems to be off".. Are you tips sitting a little low and closer to the center of the valance? Easy adjustment to handle, see the HOW TO video

Pro tip: It helps to leave the hangers over the diff. Loose until the system is adjusted and tight.

You can see the poor fitment in this vid too. You guys need to fix the fitment issue with the 2018s. Maybe the active mufflers don’t have the problem but the non active do. Does not sit centered no matter how much pushing and pulling and adjusting you do. For the price of this exhaust, id expect perfection.

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
I still like the stock active tips better... more aggressive looking. Corsa does sound nice thou

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Catless Corsa Headers vs Cat Delete w/ X-Pipe, Active Exhaust

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
So if your car has active exhaust you HAVE to buy the active exhaust corsa kit?

Sponsored