Convertible Orders

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Unless one plans to "Frame" their MSRP Sticker and put it on the Wall as a form of Art, its probably going to get put into Glove Compartment never again to see the light of day, regardless.
And one might plan to. You keep using quotes incorrectly :D
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
I don`t give a damn if Santa`s name is on my MSRP, just want it delivered, NOW!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I don`t give a damn if Santa`s name is on my MSRP, just want it delivered, NOW!
I would have zero problems taking Santa's vert priority either! The wait is killing me!

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Well, when I sold my Raptor, I removed the sticker from the frame, which is now waiting for my S550 window sticker.

By the way, for people like me, who think this car will be around at the 100th, Target sells an album cover frame, fits perfectly.

DakotaPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marv
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT Vert
Very nice 65-Love it!

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Mine is there too! Site is wwwqa.cotus.ford.com My estimated delivery is 12/27/2014 that's a big change from 1/26/2015. I hope the train is ontime. :D

A big thankyou to bogey928!!!
Odd, we ordered almost identical Convertibles and the VIN # are about 3 digits apart and mine has not been released, still in processing mode with EDD still 1/12/14? Guess the Train for CO was loaded before the Southbound Train to FL. Looks like Valentines Day since nothing is going to be loaded now till after the first of the year. Oh well, there goes the 1/5 $750 rebates and .9% Financing as well as the Dream Big $500 rebates. No more ordering for me. Just find what I want on AutoTrader.Com and buy off the lot using X-Plan. Never again.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Odd, we ordered almost identical Convertibles and the VIN # are about 3 digits apart and mine has not been released, still in processing mode with EDD still 1/12/14? Guess the Train for CO was loaded before the Southbound Train to FL. Looks like Valentines Day since nothing is going to be loaded now till after the first of the year. Oh well, there goes the 1/5 $750 rebates and .9% Financing as well as the Dream Big $500 rebates. No more ordering for me. Just find what I want on AutoTrader.Com and buy off the lot using X-Plan. Never again.
Man, I think you and I are in the same boat. My current EDD is 2/12. The train/convoy doesn't seem to want to get these convertibles where they can best be used.

Edit: my EDD just dropped to 1/22 but still Awaiting Shipping.

Last edited:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I am hoping the rebates will be renewed in January....it's still a slow time of year for auto sales so they'll likely have some rebate...hoping it ups to $1000!

Don't feel bad, my car didn't make the train to CO :-(

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My EDD changed to tomorrow and on COTUS is says "0" days. Damn, this is killing me.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I don't get it, I can't see my vehicle in COTUS, I was told there's no visibility in Cotus of drop tops.

Sponsored

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Premium (Magnetic)
I don't get it, I can't see my vehicle in COTUS, I was told there's no visibility in Cotus of drop tops.
go to wwwqa.cotus.ford for some reason it comes up in the one where u add "qa"

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess a lot of stuff is changing. Mine went to awaiting shipment this am! I hope its before the edd of 2/5/15

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
You sir, are THE man

go to wwwqa.cotus.ford for some reason it comes up in the one where u add "qa"
Says 1/6/15 EDD. not sure if it's accurate but it's something.

Last edited:

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome!!! @Jeffola!! I sure hope it is accurate. What a way to start the new year!! Here's mine. :headbang:
image.jpg