Nice!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So this happened....
Finally picked mine up today!!! It was delivered ...
Thanks! Sorry it's a little dark, but here's a side shot...
Picked up mine on Saturday!
I finally picked mine up on Saturday. Pics to come!
Picked up yesterday. First vert off their lot....
Special ordered my convertible on 10/31, X-Plan. It arrived at the dealer on 1/8 and I picked it up Friday 1/9.
Speak for yourself! :D

Topless selfie! :headbang:
Got home on an early flight and was able to get it tonight. couldn't be happier tonight, more photos to come.
Congratulations, you all!!! I'm drooling over the Ponies; gorgeous! :love:

"In December, we started shipping the 2015 Mustang Convertible. Tonneau caps, which help give the lowered top a sleek finish, are new standard equipment for 2015. These caps were not included in the loose item bag in the trunk so they will be delivered to dealers by February 15, 2015. The caps will also be shipped directly to customers who take vehicle delivery prior to the February 15th date."
Exactly, RisingForce! Thanks for sharing this.

Everybody may have noticed that none of the Convertibles have been delivered with the caps. There was a bit of mix-up in my receiving the information and being able to publicly post it; I apologize I didn't share last week.

The Tonneau Caps are standard equipment for the 2015 Mustang. They will be delivered to the dealers by February 15th, 2015. The caps will be shipped directly to customers who take vehicle delivery prior to February 15th.

Rachel :ford:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Everybody may have noticed that none of the Convertibles have been delivered with the caps. There was a bit of mix-up in my receiving the information and being able to publicly post it; I apologize I didn't share last week.

Rachel :ford:
Rachel,

I think, somehow, that the members of this forum will find it in their hearts to forgive you on this one. But only because you are so awesome. Without that, it would be a bigger uphill climb... :)

Good to know that there will not be a long wait for those that have taken delivery already!

Chris

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
My first day that I've driven since picking it up...first day. And hello flying debris from 2 lanes over. Why can't I have nice things I've waited for all my life?!?!?!?
IMG_2667.jpg
:mad:

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
My first day that I've driven since picking it up...first day. And hello flying debris from 2 lanes over. Why can't I have nice things I've waited for all my life?!?!?!?
IMG_2667.jpg
:mad:
:doh:

I've been super paranoid, especially driving before getting the clear bra put on. Not that it would probably help with what happened to you....maybe see if the body shop at your dealer will have pity on you and at least give you a good deal to fix it up?

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
That's the angle I'm taking! It's about an inch long scratch, and a dent the size of the tip of a ball point pen in the top right of the photo. I'm hoping a couple taps and some touch up paint will have it like new.

Not gonna lie, I was living in fear of this (I'm OCD, and extra OCD about my cars). Part of me is glad it's over and out of the way. I have to go pick up my plates in a couple weeks, so hopefully I can swing by and get it fixed while I'm doing that.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Finally picked mine up today!!! It was delivered last Wednesday but I was in Massachusetts.

Congratulations and best of luck with your new Convertible. Real Sharp! Not fond of the plastic Blade Spoiler but to each their own. The Dealer`s License Plate Frame got to go though.....(unless) of course they are paying you a monthly Fee for the Billboard advertising?:headbang:

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
For those who have taken delivery of their convertible:

When you put the top back on, do your windows roll back up when you hold down the button? I can't get mind to all roll up at once and I had thought that we a feature
The rear windows don't roll back up

I don't remember if the front windows roll back up or not yet

Sponsored

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
The rear windows don't roll back up

I don't remember if the front windows roll back up or not yet
Yeah when I hold down the button to put the top back up I can't get any of the windows to come up with it, even if I keep holding during and after I latch it to the windshield. I guess I'm just used to them coming up with one button with the BMW I had

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Rachel,

I think, somehow, that the members of this forum will find it in their hearts to forgive you on this one. But only because you are so awesome. Without that, it would be a bigger uphill climb... :)

Good to know that there will not be a long wait for those that have taken delivery already!

Chris
Thanks, Chris; I appreciate it! :D

Rachel

katkatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name