GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
"Maggie" is IN Transit with and EDD of 1/4/2015 that's a Sunday so I figure at the Dealer (Loveland Ford) 1/5 or 1/3. Our two are probably on the same train. Looks like the weather is not going to be to bad either. :)
Fingers crossed! :cheers:
Sponsored

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
Glad to see orders moving! Mine has been "awaiting shipment" since December 3rd. No movement yet, and it doesn't even tell me how many days remaining in COTUS. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't struggling with patience right now...

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Glad to see orders moving! Mine has been "awaiting shipment" since December 3rd. No movement yet, and it doesn't even tell me how many days remaining in COTUS. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't struggling with patience right now...

Call them. Or call your dealer. Don't forget you are the customer.

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
When I checked in last week, they mentioned that it may need to be re-released from the factory. The details they had were also missing date details. I checked in again today, so we'll see what kind of response I get!

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Premium (Magnetic)
My EDD has slipped another day to 12/31. Seems like every two days it slips another day. Here's hoping I get it before New Years.
Maybe it'll come a day early that'd be awesome. Mine is still holding at Jan 2nd after being updated from Feb 5th. Fingers crossed.:crazy:

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Just got back from my dealer. With the factory Holiday closing for two weeks, Ford got back to my salesperson. He was told that any convertible ordered this week, expect delivery in 12 weeks!

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
ORDERED this week. Doesn't give us much info on those sitting at FRAP.

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
Mine just recently came up on cotus when I tried the website with a "qa" in it. Mine was built back on November 20 and still no info on how long or what the situation is.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Our vert went from Jan 28 to Dec 27th today. Our dealer has been showing 12/29. Still waiting for in transit though. Being in NW Indiana shouldn't take long to get once its on the truck. Would be great to see it by the weekend.
Explain please if today is 12/22 and your Vehicle is not showing In Transit yet, how do you realistically expect delivery by 12/27? Unless of course, you lived across the street from FRAP and you drove it home yourself? Just curious?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine just recently came up on cotus when I tried the website with a "qa" in it. Mine was built back on November 20 and still no info on how long or what the situation is.
I`m in the same situation. COTUS shows built on 11/25 and still processing and (not) in Transit. Seriously, got a bad feeling. 4 weeks for a built Vehicle to be held at Plant for QC? Somethings wrong, hope I`m wrong.

Sponsored

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Explain please if today is 12/22 and your Vehicle is not showing In Transit yet, how do you realistically expect delivery by 12/27? Unless of course, you lived across the street from FRAP and you drove it home yourself? Just curious?
He's in northwest Indiana which means he will get out the same day it leaves FRAP.
Mine didn't show in transit till 12/16 and 5 hours later on 12/16 it arrived.

GT82-15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 4X4, 2011 Explorer, Ordered GT 5.0 Vert
I am 4-1/4 hours away from the plant if a truck loads up first thing in the morning he could easily be to my location the same day or throughout the night depending on how many dealers he had to stop at on the way. I am just saying what qacotus is telling me, and I have been PMing Rachel and she also says it could show up at any time.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He's in northwest Indiana which means he will get out the same day it leaves FRAP.
Mine didn't show in transit till 12/16 and 5 hours later on 12/16 it arrived.
Thats encouraging. Since my Convertible was built on 11/25, sitting at FRAP for over 4 weeks yet its EDD is 1/12, the plant being shut down from 12/24 until 1/5, I guess my Car could arrive on time after all, you think? Right....

GT82-15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 4X4, 2011 Explorer, Ordered GT 5.0 Vert
Thats encouraging. Since my Convertible was built on 11/25, sitting at FRAP for over 4 weeks yet its EDD is 1/12, the plant being shut down from 12/24 until 1/5, I guess my Car could arrive on time after all, you think? Right....
I guess we never know for sure how they go about pulling cars for shipment. You would think it would be first built first out, but it doesn't seem to go that way.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess we never know for sure how they go about pulling cars for shipment. You would think it would be first built first out, but it doesn't seem to go that way.
Your right, not always first built- first out (but) something tells me that for a Vehicle to sit at the Plant 4 weeks after it was built is very suspicious. Something went wrong or QC had major issue(s).
Sponsored