Not open for further replies.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This could go on and on and get nastier and nastier and we don't need politics involved in a great forum of GT 350 info as this one.. Moderator needs to lock the f*****g thread.
We have 3 screaming to stop a rational discussion because it disagrees with what they believe. Gotcha. If you ever wondered why Trump got elected, there you go.
Sponsored

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
So Al Gore was wrong? :D
Yes - but he did invent the Internet. :)

And here I thought the term and concept "global warming" had been so disputed and debunked that as a result become passé with the environmental and liberal groups. Until this thread I don't remember it being used except in jokes for years. I thought the current term of environmental passion was "climate change". Get cold some times and gets warm other times. :D

Guess I'm just out of touch.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
We have 3 screaming to stop a rational discussion because it disagrees with what they believe. Gotcha. If you ever wondered why Trump got elected, there you go.
If I go to a movie I expect people to be fairly quiet (except laughing) so I can enjoy it. In this forum I expect discussion revolving around a GT350, Ford or Mustang product and not about what is being discussed in this thread.
The member requests to shut the thread down has nothing to do with silencing people who disagree but instead has to do with keeping to the rules in the forum which you have agreed to follow by becoming a member. Should you be kicked out you should have no problem with that as the ramifications for not following the rules are clearly spelled out. It's your choice to say what you want but there are consequences.

Here is a dedicated forum to discuss this subject with others who wish to:
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/

Goodbye and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.