• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Complete Whipple Stage Two Kit - All upgrades

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Sold!

Price is $6500, buyer to pay shipping or pick up locally. The kit is in great condition and made tons of power. I took great care to make sure whoever gets this kit will be happy, especially since it can ship anytime. Pics should speak for themselves, happy to answer any questions.

The following goes with the kit:
Complete stage 2 kit

- Complete Blower kit
- TWO sets of injectors Bosch 58lb/hr mid lengths and Deatchwerks 72lb/hr flow matched
- TWO pulleys - 3.75"and 3.625"
- Dual spal heat exchanger fan upgrade kit
-MSD Boost referenced boost-a-pump
- Whipple OBDII flare tool
- Whipple 132mm Oval TB
20170713_123822.jpg
20170713_001723.jpg
20170713_001650.jpg
20170713_001712.jpg
20170713_001705.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sorry to see it go bro, seems like just last week we were at the garage installing it!
Someone will get a great kit from a great seller!

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Why are you selling? What kind of power? Will I need to buy anything else to go with this?

OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Sorry to see it go bro, seems like just last week we were at the garage installing it!
Someone will get a great kit from a great seller!
I know right?!?! I can tell you one thing, this won't be my last Whipple. Painful to prepare it to go maybe the next person will send me some burnout or race videos lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Why are you selling? What kind of power?
Getting rid of the car.... It made ~750 on 93 and the 3.625" on a 100 deg day. That was one of Whipple's first cal's. Never had it dyno'd after that but my guess is that with the cal upgrade and 72lb injectors it made closer to 800.

Sponsored

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Looks like a good deal and props to how well you prepped everything for the next owner

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
***drool***

OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Will I need to buy anything else to go with this?
Southview, missed this question somehow. I would plan on purchasing a new set of gaskets, not that they are in bad shape or not included but they are short money, whipple may even send you a set for free. I would also get a new air filter, tbh that's the only thing in my kit that got beat up. You would also need a new belt a new set of Iridium plugs and coolant (~4 gallons, 2 red/orange for the engine, 2 gold for the i/c and heat exchanger.)

Edits: Would need a bottle of oil for the blower from whipple, kit has to ship "dry"

Think that's it, the kit really is complete but I just got the packing list from Whipple to make sure and I'll update the post if anything else comes up.

-Dan

Last edited:
OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Do you think anything needs to be rebuilt or refurbished before reinstalling?
Hmmm, great question. This has the original dayco idler setup that caused belt chirp for some. I got the chirp but it was taken care of with the newer, shorter belt routing although I only ran it for 1000 miles or so. If you contact Whipple (or if I have to) they have a new billet idler, mounting plate stand offs and belt that 100% corrects the problem (there is a huge thread on M6G about this) that they will send.

Some of the brackets could use a rattle can treatment but other than that no, the fans run perfect, I/C pump runs perfect, blower, etc...etc... all were 100% as recently as 3 days ago when I pulled it off the car.

Sponsored
OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Looks like a good deal and props to how well you prepped everything for the next owner
:cheers: Thanks, I think it's priced appropriately. It's got all the goodies, probably 10k+ here, new retail :eyebulge:. Gonna miss it but it's got to go so I can continue the hustle and Whipple the next build! They earned a customer for life.

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
Would you consider separating one set of the injectors?? I'd like to have the 72's but I'd also take the 58's if you didn't want to let the 72's go. Just pm me if you would sell one set, thanks brotha!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to see this go Dan but as you said I'm sure there will be another Whipple in your future. Once you go Whipple you're Whipple for life.

This is without a doubt a great deal for anyone wanting a Whipple and without the 4-6 week wait!

I agree, call Mike at Whipple and order a complete O ring kit, new plugs, new air filter and your all set. You can ask for the upgraded pulley bracket stands and billet tensioner while your at it as this will be a free replacement but I would buy a new belt so everything is spanking and keep the old one for a spare.