• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Complete Tremec Magnum XL swap, with twin disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Switching to a TH400, and looking to sell our Magnum XL. It's got about 1000 miles of use. The McLeod twin disc was just sent back to have the pressure plate converted to a Borg & Beck (3 finger) setup. This can now be spun to 8500rpm safely, without worrying about the diaphragm flattening out. This means that the clutch pedal won't get pulled to the floor, and you won't have issues shifting at high rpm. Here's what you get:

- Tremec Magnum XL Trans with 2.66 first gear

- McLeod Twin Disc with Borg & Beck pressure plate (good for 1400whp)

- McLeod billet flywheel (balanced to 10K rpm)

- GT500 slave cylinder/hydraulic release bearing

- Tremec shifter with shifter ball/hardware

- Dynotech 1200hp rated drive shaft

- All hardware/bolts/washers to install

- ARP flywheel bolts

- $4995.00 OBO

This is the best that you can put into your car. It will run you over $6400.00 to buy this stuff new (including the clutch and drive shaft). Setup can be spun to 8500rpm, safely, and will handle 12-1300whp. Absolutely nothing wrong with any of the parts, and the clutch has not been used since coming back from McLeod. Can be picked up in Katy, TX at Boost Works or shipped at your cost. For more info, call the shop at 281-398-1850 or email [email protected]

Thanks!
52.jpg
54.jpg
Driveshaft2.jpg
53.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Travis, i'll take a donation if you want!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If I had a power adder, I'd have this no question. :( All I need is like $14K.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Dammnnn itttt!!! I just got my clutch, driveshaft and other things for my MT82!!! I wouldve jumpped on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.