SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
All,
Considering switching set ups so my question is what kind of luck are some you having with these newer generation Comp oil less turbos? Like how many miles have you put on a set? Do you beat on them and spin them at their efficiency range etc etc? Seems like they make power but is it a unit that can go 10k miles with regular maintenance now a days? I know back when they were released they had growing pains but it seems they have been pushed into many different kits so just would like some feedback about them. Any info be much appreciated..
Sponsored

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I've had mine for almost two years now, around 15k miles, and have had no issues. They have proven to me that they can perform just as well as their primary competitors (my car seems to generate power just as efficiently as cars with precision and on3 turbos).

If you have a low mount kit or are looking to buy one, I'd seriously consider a set due to their easy setup and maintenance. You only have to grease them every 3k miles and it takes 10 minutes.

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
I've had mine for almost two years now, around 15k miles, and have had no issues. They have proven to me that they can perform just as well as their primary competitors (my car seems to generate power just as efficiently as cars with precision and on3 turbos).

If you have a low mount kit or are looking to buy one, I'd seriously consider a set due to their easy setup and maintenance. You only have to grease them every 3k miles and it takes 10 minutes.
Thank you sir much appreciated! That’s def the information I was hoping to hear.. If you don’t mind me asking what turbos are you running and what kind of power are you making?

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Thank you sir much appreciated! That’s def the information I was hoping to hear.. If you don’t mind me asking what turbos are you running and what kind of power are you making?
In my sig, 6467s w/vband inlet and outlets. Water cooled ones (don't have experience with their air cooled ones).

Sponsored