natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Where’s new hope? I can weld it up for you I’m in dalton ga. And work in Rome ga a lot. Or you can send it to me and I’ll knock it for you if you want
Thanks for the offer, New Hope, AL is a couple hours away. If I cant find someone local to do it on a Saturday I may drive your way. The plan was to pull it and drive the truck for a few days, because I am on a really stupid on call rotation at work right now (every other week). However my better halves car is doing something all funky so she is driving the truck. I am going to be tasked now with pulling it on a Friday night and getting it welded back up and back in by Sunday night. Just need to be able to focus on that instead of everything else lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
natepcbfl

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Warranty? Go get another one! First I heard of it on the forum, so it is not a common failure mode. You may have gotten the "Friday 5 O'clock" piece.
Just flipped 65k and getting any shop around here to do warranty work is like pulling teeth from a tiger on fire, especially if you didnt buy it from them. You should have seen the run around I got about the puddle lights and back up camera issues with only 6k on the car.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Just flipped 65k and getting any shop around here to do warranty work is like pulling teeth from a tiger on fire, especially if you didnt buy it from them. You should have seen the run around I got about the puddle lights and back up camera issues with only 6k on the car.
Ouch. Some dealers are better than others. Was the camera issue the wiring at the trunk hinge?

OP
OP
natepcbfl

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch. Some dealers are better than others. Was the camera issue the wiring at the trunk hinge?
It was just a bad camera for mine. Oh yea, 4 times they have had my car and the backs of the front seats still dont cool. Got the parts to fix that but, again just need the time lol.

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
Thanks for the offer, New Hope, AL is a couple hours away. If I cant find someone local to do it on a Saturday I may drive your way. The plan was to pull it and drive the truck for a few days, because I am on a really stupid on call rotation at work right now (every other week). However my better halves car is doing something all funky so she is driving the truck. I am going to be tasked now with pulling it on a Friday night and getting it welded back up and back in by Sunday night. Just need to be able to focus on that instead of everything else lol.
Ok. Just let me know. And if you get your transportation deal worked out and you can leave your car down for a couple days just mail it to me and I’ll knock it out and send it back the next day
Sponsored